Hard body frustrations!

Talk about what bodies fit, as well as your painting, and other body techniques here.
GRAVETXT-1

Hard body frustrations!

Post by GRAVETXT-1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:30 pm

My retro build is now at roller status (will update build thread shortly) I am adamant that my retro build have a hard body so I ordered myself RC4WD Mojave II front and rear body pieces. My retro build has stock Clod wheelbase cut a long story short the body is too long :censored: so will get refund or just re sell on ebay.

Really wanted something other than a Clod Buster body as I have owned several in the past but caved in and have just ordered myself a Clod body for the build.

Anyone else find the lack of hard body's for MONSTER TRUCKS frustrating? The crawler/ scaler market is flooded with choice!

Granted I could have got RC4WD Chevy hard body but front body mount holes would be an issue. Mojave body looked SICK on my retro build just too long darn it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alex

Grim Reaper, Valhalla, Ford Of The Dead, Kings Bounty, Gauntlet, Gauntlet # 2, Clawing Dead, Tech Noir

KONG
Approved Member

Re: Hard body frustrations!

Post by KONG » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:52 am

I feel your pain.

Halgar
Administrator

Re: Hard body frustrations!

Post by Halgar » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:56 pm

I'm there with you! I hate lexan shells, no detail and not much protection.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.