FARM TRUCK BUILD

Talk about your custom made one-of-a-kind builds, and also off-beat R/C stuff that you just don't see everyday.
charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Re: FARM TRUCK BUILD

Post by charliechristmas58 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:48 am

Ok i got the elects installed into the inside of the tank. im just waiting on one more part to get here then i can finish it up and make a video. here is a look into the tank.
photo (8).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Ok the only thing left to do is the ladder and the decals. here is what i did to the back of the tank. what do yall think . yes/no
photo (133).JPG
photo (127).JPG
photo (132).JPG
photo (124).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:05 pm

I expect to see this entered in next month's TOTM Charlie.... :wink:
So get movin' and finish it up already! :evil: .......... :mrgreen: ....... :lol:

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:58 pm

That looks really good CC! I like the addition of the piping and water sprayer.
Jeff

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:06 am

I bet he's planning to run a catheter tube to the tank to make the "sprayer" functional....... :shock: ........ :rofl:

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:51 am

Cant those tubes are solid alum rod. =D> :lol:
"Wow, What a ride!"

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:00 pm

I made a cap for the man hole . keep it or beat it with a hammer and never try that again.
photo (134).JPG
photo (135).JPG
photo (136).JPG
"Wow, What a ride!"

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:37 am

Weird CC, I thought those tubes were hollow.

I personally would loose the cap and try something a little smaller. It looks out of place on there. Or it is just the color that makes it look so big? :?
Jeff

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:16 am

Its really just to set on top covering the hole when its not being used .that way nothing can fall in and get stuck in the fan. altho im thinking of making one that sets just above it so i dont have to take it off everytime
"Wow, What a ride!"

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:19 am

ah, and that new avatar is border line buddy, border line... :butthead: :nana: :rofl:
Jeff

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:19 am

charliechristmas58 wrote:altho im thinking of making one that sets just above it so i dont have to take it off everytime
^^^ This

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:09 am

Although was the word i was going for. :lol: the lid would be just above the inlet (manhole) so that air could be pulled in by the fan it would be hels up by 4 to 6 1/16 rods glued under the cap and to the sides of the inlet.
"Wow, What a ride!"

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:01 am

Ok i got the ladder on the back . Now the only thing left is the decals and those should be here sometime this week. :)
ladder 1.JPG
ladder 2.JPG
ladder 3.JPG
"Wow, What a ride!"

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:12 am

That looks really nice CC! You better hurry up before the weather starts going south. Oh wait, you are down south... :nana:
Jeff

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:54 am

I know its to get cold here this week sometime its going to be in the low 70's :lol:
"Wow, What a ride!"