New project (Tow truck)

Talk about your custom made one-of-a-kind builds, and also off-beat R/C stuff that you just don't see everyday.
SFC K
Administrator

Re: New project (Tow truck)

Post by SFC K » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:14 am

I'm with Dave! It is hard to tell what you had to modify to get them mounted. They sure are shiney though! :wink:
Jeff

TamiyaTony
Approved Member

Post by TamiyaTony » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:28 pm

I like it brother. It reminds me of when All American would wear her 73 inchers with the chrome rims. Absolute win.
:mrgreen:

My son... ask for thyself another kingdom... for that which I leave is too small for thee.

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:38 pm

The pins on the back of the rim were BIG had to drill out the holes on the drive hubs so that they would fit. I know that TXT rims have a bigger pin but i had some TXT drive hubs. These rims are a knock off of the TXT .
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:29 am

Well its been some time hasnt it. Going to have to get this one out of moth balls and see if it still runs.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

Diamond Dave
Approved Member

Post by Diamond Dave » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:32 am

Ya, only a few years! Lets see how it is doing.