Vanquish Currie Axles?

If it uses driveshafts and straight axles, discuss it here.
DirtyChevy45

Vanquish Currie Axles?

Post by DirtyChevy45 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:04 pm

looking into building a tube chassis monster with clod tires....curious how good these are i like the look of them and the fact there Aluminum.. anyone run them or have bad/good reviews of them?

if this is in the wrong spot let me know or move it accordingly.

Mike

SFC K

Re: Vanquish Currie Axles?

Post by SFC K » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Its fine here. They are not MOA so this is the right spot. All I know about them is that they are expensive and all metal. They use SCX internals and even on Vanquishes site they have upgrade internal bevel gears in various ranges. I would say if you like aluminum then these are the ones for a price...

http://www.vanquishproducts.com/scx-cur ... red&page=2
Jeff

DirtyChevy45

Re: Vanquish Currie Axles?

Post by DirtyChevy45 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:56 pm

well i didn't know if the shafts or gears would hold up to the bigger tires....but i like the realism of them and the look....and i also like freestyle rc trans... if i'm going to buy them i want them to hold up....

yes there are pricey but i got ahold of Boyer and getting with him in a few weeks about a chassis (my searching paid off!!!)

i'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for. and it was either an rc truck or build another 1:1 truck and my wallet and my g/f lol said a small truck would be better right now

Mike