Vanquish Currie Axles?

If it uses driveshafts and straight axles, discuss it here.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
DirtyChevy45

Vanquish Currie Axles?

Post by DirtyChevy45 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:04 pm

looking into building a tube chassis monster with clod tires....curious how good these are i like the look of them and the fact there Aluminum.. anyone run them or have bad/good reviews of them?

if this is in the wrong spot let me know or move it accordingly.

Mike

SFC K
Administrator

Re: Vanquish Currie Axles?

Post by SFC K » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Its fine here. They are not MOA so this is the right spot. All I know about them is that they are expensive and all metal. They use SCX internals and even on Vanquishes site they have upgrade internal bevel gears in various ranges. I would say if you like aluminum then these are the ones for a price...

http://www.vanquishproducts.com/scx-cur ... red&page=2
Jeff

DirtyChevy45

Re: Vanquish Currie Axles?

Post by DirtyChevy45 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:56 pm

well i didn't know if the shafts or gears would hold up to the bigger tires....but i like the realism of them and the look....and i also like freestyle rc trans... if i'm going to buy them i want them to hold up....

yes there are pricey but i got ahold of Boyer and getting with him in a few weeks about a chassis (my searching paid off!!!)

i'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for. and it was either an rc truck or build another 1:1 truck and my wallet and my g/f lol said a small truck would be better right now

Mike