This one is done! I'm very happy with how this turned out. When I was a kid I had a Blackfoot. I really wanted a Clod, but the pocket money didn't stretch that far. I saw one on Ebay recently and almost bought it... but since getting back into the Hobby a couple of years ago, I have bought some RC cars purely on nostalgia - Hornet, Big Bear, Boomerang, USA-1. They all didn't live up to my expectations and I knew that the Blackfoot wouldn't either. It frustrated me back in the late 80's because it was 2wd. Anyway, I got to thinking that the Wheely King was a similar size to the Blackfoot. I googled to see if anyone had put a Blackfoot body on a WK before and I found this thread; http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/non-craw ... nnabe.html
And the decision was made!
Here's a rundown on the mods;
* Parma Blackfoot body
* MCI Racing Repro decals (off Ebay)
* Ground Pounder bottom links and Dubro ends, stretching the wheelbase to 250mm
* Shortened shocks to 100mm
* Blackfoot Xtreme wheels
* 12mm x 7mm thick hex's (off Ebay)
* Crawler King conversion body mounts
* HK brushed esc
* HK 2.4ghz radio
* Ground Pounder servo
* No servo saver (figure the bendy links will do the same job)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.