HPI Sprint 2 Flux- Bandit 1

Talk about your short course trucks, stadium trucks, buggies, and other off-road vehicles here.
Diamond Dave
Approved Member

Re: HPI Sprint 2 Flux- Bandit 1

Post by Diamond Dave » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:31 am

I still have one of these somewhere. It has been a long time since we last looked at your car Jeff.

The wing needs some paint for sure. The white does not look bad, but imagine it with some colour and a few flames maybe? :lol:

Skinner
Approved Member

Post by Skinner » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:53 am

Jeff congrats , that T/A looks slick!! I wanna see a video of it in action! Maybe have a tamiya semi to drive in back of trailer lol..
5b baja-lx2e-clodbuster-mcx2 & more!!

~Pat~

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:43 pm

Diamond Dave wrote:I still have one of these somewhere. It has been a long time since we last looked at your car Jeff.

The wing needs some paint for sure. The white does not look bad, but imagine it with some colour and a few flames maybe? :lol:
Thanks Dave! I left the wing white because I thought it complimented the white stripe along the bottom of the car. I tried adding white fender stripes too, but pulled them off. It just did not look right.
Skinner wrote:Jeff congrats , that T/A looks slick!! I wanna see a video of it in action! Maybe have a tamiya semi to drive in back of trailer lol..
LOL, That would be cool! The T/A body is for the shelf for now. :wink:
Jeff