I think I need professional help... :-)

Talk about the Clod Buster, and all other motor on axle trucks here.
hardedge
Approved Member

I think I need professional help... :-)

Post by hardedge »

It seems I have an affinity, some may call it an addiction, for Clodbusters... Just picked up another beater from eBay. Wasn't hard to do. I needed some axles. One guy wanted $100 for just the axles, no motors, etc.. This Clod, with a somewhat disparaging body, but everything else --including full radio gear, was $143.

I am making psychological progress however. While I was there I placed a bid on a USA-1 "rolling" chassis (no tires/wheels) in absolutely rough and ugly condition. But it wasn't a capricious act. My basement of mystery & surprise has coughed up a complete finished USA-1 body so I need to fill in the blanks.
The last man standing has often cheated...

WWhiskey

Re: I think I need professional help... :-)

Post by WWhiskey »

I feel your pain! I had saved half a dozen or more Clodbuster related eBay posts within the last month, my only saving grace is lack of funding and the threat of no place to live if my wife found out!
Luckily my friend brought my old clod home for a while!
Sit down, strap in, shut up and hold on!

hardedge
Approved Member

Post by hardedge »

I just had some recyclers come by and clear out 30 cu. yds of generic "stuff" from the "guy"rage. My disposable income shows up at the end of the month. There are a couple of Clods in various states of disarray on eBay for under $110. But now that I have the room, this Clod and the Ground Pounder axles I bought in BST have sucked up my unallocated dollars until next month. So much time, so much space, so little hard cash. :thumbsdown: The good thing about eBay is that it's like a bus... :wink:

hardedge
Approved Member

Post by hardedge »

Sometimes the bear eats you...
Hi , I am sorry to inform you I had to refund your transaction, the item was with some others on shelving in my garage and my son backed into them with his truck damaging them badly , I hope this does not disappoint you I don't think it is worth fixing but I will put the parts back on Ebay. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience.