Question of color

Talk about the Clod Buster, and all other motor on axle trucks here.
crazycanuck

Question of color

Post by crazycanuck »

I am hoping to have one of each of the three generations of Clod in their stock form. My Clodbuster is almost complete and I just bought a used Bullhead to restore. My question is this: did all of the Bullhead kits come with an unpainted white body? This used Bullhead I bought has a yellow body that almost looks like a factory color. Either that or someone is a dam good painter!! Did any of the Bullheads come from the factory either molded in or painted yellow?

Minotaur
Approved Member

Re: Question of color

Post by Minotaur »

I had a Bullhead as a kid. The stock abs body came off-white.
crazycanuck wrote:I am hoping to have one of each of the three generations of Clod in their stock form. My Clodbuster is almost complete and I just bought a used Bullhead to restore. My question is this: did all of the Bullhead kits come with an unpainted white body? This used Bullhead I bought has a yellow body that almost looks like a factory color. Either that or someone is a dam good painter!! Did any of the Bullheads come from the factory either molded in or painted yellow?

CowboyClod
Approved Member

Post by CowboyClod »

To answer your question the BullHead body does come factory white if buying it brand new.

crazycanuck

Post by crazycanuck »

Thanks for the info. Once I started sanding I realized it was just a quality paint job, white underneath.