I Have this Clod...

Talk about the Clod Buster, and all other motor on axle trucks here.
hardedge
Approved Member

Re: I Have this Clod...

Post by hardedge »

Thanks for the link! I'm trying to remember whether $49 for 4 tires was more/less/same as what I paid "back in the day." Thankfully, the dualies seem to be okay. =D> A bog truck, on the other hand, hmmm.... :?:

-O'B.
The last man standing has often cheated...

Quick5pnt0
Approved Member

Post by Quick5pnt0 »

hardedge wrote:No problem. Now go do something with your Bullhead. :lol:

-O'B.
LOL Unfortunately that Bullhead is loooong gone. I've had a few other Clods in the mean time that were everything from mild to wild and now I'm thinking of picking up another Bullhead and doing what I wanted to do with the first one back then.
Mike

Joe T

Post by Joe T »

Again, not sure if this is the right area.
I have the chrome clod in addition to an '87. The chrome one said limited edition. Does anyone know how many of this "limited edition" chrome clodbuster were made? I looked around Tamiya's site and even sent an email and haven't gotten a reply.

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 »

Joe T wrote:Again, not sure if this is the right area.
I have the chrome clod in addition to an '87. The chrome one said limited edition. Does anyone know how many of this "limited edition" chrome clodbuster were made? I looked around Tamiya's site and even sent an email and haven't gotten a reply.
Don't be afraid to start a new topic asking a question. You'll likely get more replies that way, and if you guess wrong as to where to post your new topic we can move it for you. :wink:

Joe T

Post by Joe T »

OK, thanks.