TXT-1 Rims

Talk about the Clod Buster, and all other motor on axle trucks here.
SWMS
Approved Member

Re: TXT-1 Rims

Post by SWMS »

The diameter of the nubs on the back is bigger so they have less tendency to shear off.

Irio - esos
Approved Member

Post by Irio - esos »

Thats exactly what I was looking for. I've never sheared the nubs but have ripped the center out of the rims multiple times. The fact that they're less flexy is a big plus for me though.

Wookiee
Approved Member

Post by Wookiee »

Well just over 2 weeks now since ordering some rims and other Clod parts and still no parcel...should we start a pool on how long it will take for me to get my parts??

Sixtys Guy
Approved Member

Post by Sixtys Guy »

Turn up yet?

Wookiee
Approved Member

Post by Wookiee »

Sixtys Guy wrote:Turn up yet?
Sorry Mark, been offline for quite awhile now and also been working up in the North West for the last 8/9 months now. Yeah the parcel turned up eventually but apart from throwing some rubbers on the rims they've sat in my troll hole (as the wife puts it) waiting for me to get back and start messing about with the clod again.

Also I got a Wraith sometime last year so when i have had a few moments to play I've been hammering that around. But just put an order through with CPE so when that arrives and I sort out our house to sell I'll be back in Clod mode again. Looking forward to it as I've also grabbed a couple of 2S & 3S lipo's so looking forward to throwing them in the Clod to wreak some havok (and hopefully not break anything) #-o