TTR Gear Reduction Pics

Talk about the Clod Buster, and all other motor on axle trucks here.
Toyofast
Approved Member

Post by Toyofast »

jugg_crawler wrote:Hey Toyo, where'd you get the reduction? I would like to run Kongs on my Juggy too so I want the gearing to be really low. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,
jugg_crawler

I don't want to ruin the project just yet.... if it turns out I can't get it to work then I'll probably give away the reduction until. If it works I'll be really happy. I will say that the unit and a pinion are under $20 :-$

gprecon wrote:Brett, I'm eager to hear how you dig the Kongs after the gear reduction. :)
I hope the reduction unit works and the Kongs stop breaking axles. I want to stop spending money.

btw: I finally got to watch one of your videos. One where your outside, your clod is silly slow. Going that slow is just crazy.....I hope mine will go that slow too.

crawloveryou
Approved Member

Post by crawloveryou »

hey toyo i think i have a idea on where you got the reductions from....let me know if i got it...one word "airplanes"
Pimps up H#es down

Toyofast
Approved Member

Post by Toyofast »

crawloveryou wrote:hey toyo i think i have a idea on where you got the reductions from....let me know if i got it...one word "airplanes"

:D :roll: :lol:

Electrohacker

Post by Electrohacker »

can't read that... red on black in a jpg is BADDDD

OHHHHHHH.... it says stop right there.... after I downloaded it and blew it up like 300 percent

Toyofast
Approved Member

Post by Toyofast »

Electrohacker wrote:can't read that... red on black in a jpg is BADDDD

OHHHHHHH.... it says stop right there.... after I downloaded it and blew it up like 300 percent

I didn't make it... I stole it. But if you're Seinfeld fan you'd know right away what it says. :wink:

jugg_crawler

Post by jugg_crawler »

Alright when they get going I'd like to see pics and plans on how you made them please.

jugg_crawler

Toyofast
Approved Member

Post by Toyofast »

jugg_crawler wrote:Alright when they get going I'd like to see pics and plans on how you made them please.

jugg_crawler

Will do. I'm already starting to wonder if I'm getting myself into more than I want to handle :)

The Juggy is all apart, altering things, and have an old but new body for it to run.

jugg_crawler

Post by jugg_crawler »

Sounds good.

jugg_crawler