Gecko II clod chassis

Support forum for RCGUY products.

Moderator: RCGUY

JmClodchassis

Gecko II clod chassis

Post by JmClodchassis »

Anyone know any way I could get my hands on a gecko 2 chassis. Or any contact information for rcguy. Or are there any similar chassis still available on the market? I’m having trouble finding much for the clod axles these days. TIA

Steve C
Approved Member

Re: Gecko II clod chassis

Post by Steve C »

If I'm not mistaken Rcguy went out of business some years ago I believe. I know there was a Gecko chassis just on ebay with in the past week, can't remember of it was a Gecko 2 or not though.
I hear the train a comin'; it's rollin' 'round the bend, And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when.
I'm stuck at Folsom Prison and time keeps draggin' on.

Steve C
Approved Member

Post by Steve C »

Here it is still on there. Not sure if it is a 1 or 2 version, I never got much into crawling myself so don't know which it is https://www.ebay.com/itm/RCGuy-Gecko-Al ... Swv1Fc7nee
I hear the train a comin'; it's rollin' 'round the bend, And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when.
I'm stuck at Folsom Prison and time keeps draggin' on.

JmClodchassis

Post by JmClodchassis »

I had found that one but it appears he is missing parts to it. Well I appreciate the help. Looks like I’ll be machining my own 💪 I was really hoping to get some measurements and link length/placement prior to design.

Lowgear
Administrator

Post by Lowgear »

RCGUY stopped making Clod stuff due to health problems and his son going away to school. He came back to the forums two years ago today oddly enough! He wanted to help people get their Clods up and running again but didn't do anything, and appears to have left again unfortunately. :?

JmClodchassis

Post by JmClodchassis »

That’s unfortunate. I really loved the two chassis I had from him. Wish I could find another. Thanks for the info!