Is CPE still up and running?

Support forum for CPE.
http://www.teamcpe.com/

Moderator: cpe mt

OldClodFan

Is CPE still up and running?

Post by OldClodFan »

I ordered a chassis and parts about a month ago. My order was processed, paid for, and had priority shipping but I still haven’t received anything. They collected my money but never shipped anything. I’ve sent emails and tried calling but can’t get a response. I’d really like to know when they will ship my order. I figured I’d try reaching out on here since nothing else seems to work.

Steve C
Approved Member

Re: Is CPE still up and running?

Post by Steve C »

Yep Brett is still in business. I just got a few small items from him a couple weeks ago. About a month ago he redid his website and I think he had some issues with some tech glitches on orders for a bit so maybe that is why? He's active almost daily on facebook, I'll drop him a message with a link to this post for ya and I'm sure he'll reply to you then.

Steve
I hear the train a comin'; it's rollin' 'round the bend, And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when.
I'm stuck at Folsom Prison and time keeps draggin' on.

OldClodFan

Post by OldClodFan »

Ok, thank you Steve I really appreciate that. I’m not on Facebook and not sure how else to get in contact.

Steve C
Approved Member

Post by Steve C »

No problem. I sent him a link to this post so I'm sure soon as he gets it he'll prob reply or get a hold of ya.
I hear the train a comin'; it's rollin' 'round the bend, And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when.

OldClodFan

Post by OldClodFan »

Just got an email saying my order shipped!

Thanks Again!

Steve C
Approved Member

Post by Steve C »

That's good. Glad he got ya taken care of and back on track.

OldClodFan

Post by OldClodFan »

I feel bad for posting again but I received the terminator chassis and it came without the electronics plate. I emailed the website so hopefully they’ll see it. I’m very happy with the rest of it and will no doubt buy more products from them just want to get the electronics plate!

Sixtys Guy
Approved Member

Post by Sixtys Guy »

Dealing with CPE is a lucky dip. Sometimes he’s awesome, sometime stuff doesn’t turn up for ages, sometimes the wrong stuff gets sent, a lot of the time he doesn’t reply to emails or other contact methods.

I stopped dealing with CPE years ago after too many issues. Plenty of people still do though and have positive reports. He was removed on here a couple of years ago as a vendor because a lot of people were unhappy, but I think he was out back on later.

Hopefully you get it sorted.

OldClodFan

Post by OldClodFan »

Thanks for your input. Sounds like he mostly follows up on Facebook but unfortunately I’m not on there and don’t intend to be. I’m very happy with the chassis just would like to receive the electronics plate that I was supposed to get with my order.

Sixtys Guy
Approved Member

Post by Sixtys Guy »

For sure. Have you tried sending him a private message on here?

OldClodFan

Post by OldClodFan »

Yes I tried that

Sixtys Guy
Approved Member

Post by Sixtys Guy »

He has been posting on Facebook a fair amount and as recent as a couple of hours ago. If you want, pm me your contact details and I can send him a message on FB.