Site display

A place for all your non-R/C related discussions. Talk about whatever you like, but ALL posting rules still apply here!
the clodtalk rules
Steve C
Approved Member

Site display

Post by Steve C » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:28 pm

I know there was a site maintenance last night so that's probably why, but now the site "look" is different for me. Its a grey and red and before I had it set where it was black (just easier on my eyes). I know there was a way before to reset it to the black but I can't remember where I find that setting at. Little help please?
I hear the train a comin'; it's rollin' 'round the bend, And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when.
I'm stuck at Folsom Prison and time keeps draggin' on.

Steve C
Approved Member

Re: Site display

Post by Steve C » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:00 pm

Actually just found the display options, but for some reason looks like the way it was before (all black site) is no longer part of the options? Got it set to where it's a solid grey background now so at least that's easier on the old eyes than that honeycomb/carbon fiber looking one. That one was making my eyes go crossed lol
I hear the train a comin'; it's rollin' 'round the bend, And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when.

Steve C
Approved Member

Post by Steve C » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:06 pm

Now that I've been using the dark grey/blue site mask for a day I think I like it even better than I did the black lol

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:53 pm

Always the troublemaker, eh Steve? #-o :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Yes, site updates removed the skins. Lowgear has since gotten things back in line. 8)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Steve C
Approved Member

Post by Steve C » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:30 am

Yeah I'm diggin' this grey & blue skin. I use my 40" TV as my computer monitor so sometimes certain skin colors/designs can really mess with the ol' eyes, but this one is pretty cool.

Lowgear
Administrator

Post by Lowgear » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:38 am

Before the update there were two skins. The red/grey/black one called 'Blackfog' which was set as the boards default, and the black and goldish orange one called 'AcidTech.' Blackfog is still the default skin, and is now back to looking exactly as it did before the update. The AcidTech skin is now black and blue as those are the default colors of it. It was Black and goldish orange before as I custom recolored it for use on RC10Talk but decided against using it there. I instead used it here. I don't really want to recolor it again because it was a pain, and not really worth the effort.

In the near future I'll be installing additional skins, and then we can decide which one should be made default.