No more Suburban body?

For general R/C discussions that do not fit into any of the specific categories below.
~New members please stop in here and introduce yourselves.~
Halgar
Administrator

Re: No more Suburban body?

Post by Halgar » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:37 pm

Steve C wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:25 pm
I have done paint work for guys in the past years ago, but right now with just getting back into it I'm still working the rust off and need to get a better airbrush again, so right now I'm not really doing bodies for anyone other than my own at the moment.
Where were you when I was selling my NIB Iwata?!?!?! I bought a really good one shortly after I got into the hobby with high hopes and expectations and never used it. #-o
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Steve C
Approved Member

Post by Steve C » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:34 pm

That's actually what I use to use, Iwata Evolution. I LOVED that brush. By far the best airbrush I have ever owned. Soon as money is a bit better I plan to buy another one. Best brush out there for the money IMO :)
I hear the train a comin'; it's rollin' 'round the bend, And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when.
I'm stuck at Folsom Prison and time keeps draggin' on.

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:13 am

If memory serves it was, no wait, it doesn't! #-o :lol:

I was gonna say B112C, but that was the Tekin charger I had, the Iwata was a good mid-range, I recall it being in the $300 range when I bought it in about '00.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Steve C
Approved Member

Post by Steve C » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:36 am

Did you buy the whole kit or something for that price? My Revolution I bought about that same time frame was about $130 if I remember right, and that was the gravity feed model, one of the higher end ones.
I hear the train a comin'; it's rollin' 'round the bend, And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when.
I'm stuck at Folsom Prison and time keeps draggin' on.