Welcome New Clodtalk Members!

For general R/C discussions that do not fit into any of the specific categories below.
~New members please stop in here and introduce yourselves.~
Steve C
Approved Member

Re: Welcome New Clodtalk Members!

Post by Steve C » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:11 pm

Welcome. I was the same as you and got out of it for a long stint (15 yrs) and just got back in a few months ago. Post up some pics we love pics :)
I hear the train a comin'; it's rollin' 'round the bend, And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when.
I'm stuck at Folsom Prison and time keeps draggin' on.

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:43 pm

Welcome. We look forward to seeing your builds. 8)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

clodder99

Post by clodder99 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:34 pm

New member here. Been out of the RC world for over 20 years.have two small children who have been into it now. So I get an excuse to come back to the RC world. So many changes! Just put together a Clod for my five year old. Starting upgrades now. I will post pics when I can.

Steve C
Approved Member

Post by Steve C » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:16 pm

Welcome clodder99. It's amazing how much the tech has evolved isn't it. It blew my mind some of the things that have changed when I jumped back in.
I hear the train a comin'; it's rollin' 'round the bend, And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when.

clodder99

Post by clodder99 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:43 am

Steve C wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:16 pm
Welcome clodder99. It's amazing how much the tech has evolved isn't it. It blew my mind some of the things that have changed when I jumped back in.
So many changes for the good when it comes to tech. I remember when everything was manual speed controllers. Lol however I am sad to see there are very few kits anymore, seems that everything is RTR. I always loved building kits. Sad to see they’re almost all gone.

Steve C
Approved Member

Post by Steve C » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:44 pm

Yeah totally agree with ya on that. IMO building was half the fun when you bought a Rc car/truck. At least the super clod still is a kit. I just wish some of the others came in kit form as well.