MMTR Racing is BACK!!

Talk about the Clod Buster, and all other motor on axle trucks here.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Big Schott

Post by Big Schott » Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:12 pm

I run 11 Tooth. But Ben, Your and acception. That truck is SICK!!!

Eric. I don't have a weight but, The Berzerker is verry light. I am running a TT and I feel the Ber. is lighter. The thing MOVES! and corners like nothing else.

team prp

Post by team prp » Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:32 pm

Hey Eric,

Let's see. The current truck I am racing has new Imex Pullers, new TXT rims, TTR wheel wideners, steel 4-links, steel pushrods, adjustable motor mounts, 4 wheel steering with 2 servos, 7 cell battery pack, super rooster and the body and it weighs 8lbs 2.9ounces.

ricrush
Approved Member

Post by ricrush » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:37 am

Hey BEN,
Thanks for posting that I was curious. I weighed my one ripper 7 cell cut pullers on txt wheels no motor mounts super rooster xxl rec and I came up with 7lbs 10.1 ounces . It weighs in at 8lbs 0.1 ounces with an 8 cell. I will have to play with scale some more I know my one pro showed that it weighed less than the standard ripper but it has some cut bajas on it not the pullers. Big Schott what tires are you running on your ripper? Has anyone had the txt wheels spiderweb cracking aroung the stud holes talk to you later. ERIC
Any questions on nrctpa racing feel free to contact me. My email is ricrush66@sbcglobal.net

ricrush
Approved Member

Post by ricrush » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:37 am

I had to delete the double post.
Last edited by ricrush on Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any questions on nrctpa racing feel free to contact me. My email is ricrush66@sbcglobal.net

Big Schott

Post by Big Schott » Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:13 pm

Eric,
I am using IMEX pullers also. I was using IMEX chrome rims but, I broak them all to HELL! And that was after only 3 races. I now use old JUGG2 rims. I have used them for a couple years with no problem..
Later,
Tom

team prp

Post by team prp » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:54 pm

I'm running TXT rims on TTR wideners. I just got them before Worlds last year, so I've had them for about 4 months and so far so good. I guess I haven't really looked that close though :) Maybe I'll take them off after racing tonight and have a look.

Eric, are you running 2ws or 4ws on your truck? That will add some weight going to 4ws with the extra linkages, servo and servo mounting.

If I remember maybe I'll bring my scale to the track tonight and see where we are at compared with the other guys. Would be kind of cool to see where everyone is at.

Later,
B

ricrush
Approved Member

Post by ricrush » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:32 am

I am just running 2wheel steering on mine. I will post some more weights later for the other trucks. It is amazing to see the weight differences in everything the tires and batterys etc. BigSchott I had that Imex rim problem too. I bolted my ttr wideners to the wheels and snapped out the whole center twice in one day. I have seen it happen many times before. I have an extra set of Jugg 2 rims that are practicly new if you are interested. ERIC

Etype R

Post by Etype R » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:01 pm

Well I have the TLT back up and running again. Going to have 4 trucks running for this week... I won't have much time to just hang around and chit chat now that I am running all 4 classes :?
-Mike

Big Schott

Post by Big Schott » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:34 pm

Etype R,
I understand, You'll have to be fixxing all time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

JUST KIDDING!!!

See ya WED. 8)

team prp

Post by team prp » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:16 pm

Cool! I'll be racing all 4 classes too. I got the box stock running again! Although I am missing 1 steel axle brace for the rear axle tube :shock:

Also, I just heard that we can now race on the 23rd of this month. I'll update the site.

So we will be racing on 2/9, 2/16 and 2/23. Still waiting for the March schedule.

See ya guys on Wednesday!
Ben

Etype R

Post by Etype R » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:37 pm

Yeah, running more classes mean more broken trucks :P
-Mike

TIER
Approved Member

Post by TIER » Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:25 pm

Etype R wrote:Yeah, running more classes mean more broken trucks :P
too true.. i seem to bring more trucks every year to the bradenville events, and find myself spending more money on broken things when i get home :roll: oooohhh well. guess thats what it takes to have fun nowadays :lol:
Maybe im crazy
Maybe your crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probably

team prp

March schedule

Post by team prp » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:02 pm

March race dates are set!

March
3/02/05 ( race 6 )
3/09/05 ( race 7 )
3/16/05 ( race 8 )
3/30/05 ( race 9 )
First race day in April will be the Winter series "world" finals track!

ricrush
Approved Member

Post by ricrush » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:59 am

Hey Minnesota guys whats going on up there? Whos going to the worlds? Talk to you later. ERIC

team prp

Post by team prp » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:02 am

Hey Eric,

This summer we've been racing out doors at various club members' homes. Club racing has been really mellow and fun this summer. We are heading back to our indoor school location soon.

For Worlds, it will be; Doug, myself, Erik, and Matthew. I think Mike (he was at last years Worlds) and Ed are coming. Pete might be coming too. It will be Pete's first NR/CTPA event. I'm hoping he can make it.