RCGUY is back on the forum

Support forum for RCGUY products.

Moderator: RCGUY

RCGUY
Business Member

RCGUY is back on the forum

Post by RCGUY » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Hello.
Thanks to Lowgear for setting us up with a spot here on ClodTalk again.
It has been a long time since we were able to participate in the RC world. I had some eye problems and was unable to work for a long time but that is all fixed now.

We will no longer have a web site to sell from but plan to use our spot here on ClodTalk to help get some of those old Geckos, Venoms and V2.2 truck running again. We have some spare parts in stock and will over time make some of the most requested parts again. There are a few chassis in the storage room too. Anyone who needs any instruction manuals or pictures to get their RCGUY kits assembled again can just PM me and I will send you a pdf of any manuals or other instruction we have. We also will put together a short list of the most requested parts and prices and post it here.

We have hundreds of pictures of trucks built on the RCGUY chassis and will be setting up a gallery of some of these. I will post a link to the gallery as soon as possible.

Thanks to all the people that sent emails during my enforced absence.

Have a great Clod day.

RCGUY

Here is a picture of an early Gecko Pro 60/40 that Michael built for RC Driver Magazine. Body Paint by Michael (AKA original Rcguy and 82 Supra)
Attachments
IMG_1772.JPG