SUPER GLUE RIP OFF

Talk about materials, fabrication, fasteners, soldering, and anything else here.
charliechristmas58
Approved Member

SUPER GLUE RIP OFF

Post by charliechristmas58 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:13 pm

Here is some info for you guys it well help you save money. I'm sure most of you have seen Loctites super glue in the black bottle with blue sides that you squeeze to get the glue out. Well don't waist your money on it because it has a .14 (4g) tube in it. It's not a bottle it's just a tube made to look like a bottle . I took it apart you can use the tip on any little tube of super glue heck you can even just replace the tube with any super glue you like to use. I well post photos later . I'm just trying to help a bro out.
Last edited by charliechristmas58 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Re: SUPER GLUE

Post by charliechristmas58 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:30 pm

Ok here is the photo.
photo (108).JPG
photo (108).JPG (101.95 KiB) Viewed 1347 times
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

slapshot1979
Approved Member

Re: SUPER GLUE RIP OFF

Post by slapshot1979 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:35 pm

We have the same stuff at work and it does work fantastic. I understand where your coming from it can be a bit decieving at the sheer size of what your buying it looks like alot more than your getting but it is designed for dispensing control and it does work.

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:40 am

Never used it before but the design of it looks sound. Just not enough product you say... :( How does the little bottle cost?
Jeff

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:35 am

I think it was 6 bucks . Oh I like it but crazy glue works just as good i plain on using there set up with this other super glue. Now if they made refills to put in it that would be great and i would get them
"Wow, What a ride!"