LOOKING FOR SOMEONE

Talk about materials, fabrication, fasteners, soldering, and anything else here.
charliechristmas58
Approved Member

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE

Post by charliechristmas58 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:24 am

Im looking for someone who can machine some spindles for me kind of like whats in the photo. the ones i have are a little to short. so do ya know of anyone ?
Spindles.gif
Spindles.gif (87.17 KiB) Viewed 1121 times
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

TnTpoof
Banned Member

Re: LOOKING FOR SOMEONE

Post by TnTpoof » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Harbor Freight has a ok 3 in 1 machine on sale now around $299.. or a watch makers lathe ..all day on cl for $50..Or you could do what I did ..buy a High Schools machine shops Equipment. LOL..Other than that NOPE..LOL :nana: :nana: :lol:

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Re: LOOKING FOR SOMEONE

Post by charliechristmas58 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:03 am

I guess i could get some lunchbox spindles and cut them down some because there to long in the rear but not by much. that would be cheaper than buying a lathe but then again i could make other parts with a lathe :-k let me think about that
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"