Custom Body Mounts by SFC K

Talk about materials, fabrication, fasteners, soldering, and anything else here.
SFC K
Administrator

Custom Body Mounts by SFC K

Post by SFC K » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:24 pm

So seeing how Andy built this section for Charlie and me... :wink: I will share my custom body mounts as seen on my CC-01 thread.

So go to Menards or your favorite hardware store of choice and pick up part: Brad Hole’s, Part #:80438. Also while you are there pick up some 1" washers if you don't have any laying around. I had some so I took the 1” washers and drilled holes to bolt them up to the Brad hole adapter for more surface area to attach Velcro to the top. I drilled a hole through the shaft of the Brad hole button so I can pin it on the body post. Attach velcro to the top and your set.

this could work for both top mount and side mount if you don't want holes drilled through your body.

These have held up really well on my cralwer with no breakage. I hope you like them... :wink:

Jeff

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Re: Custom Body Mounts by SFC K

Post by charliechristmas58 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Brad hole :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

SFC K
Administrator

Re: Custom Body Mounts by SFC K

Post by SFC K » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:47 pm

charliechristmas58 wrote:Brad hole :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL, that is funny now that you typed that, just that....Get your mind out of the gutter!
Jeff