TXT_REBEL's TXT-1 recoverd after being stolen 2 years ago!!

A place for you to post pics of your R/C collection.
This is show+tell only, no discussions here please.
Forum rules
One gallery per user.
-Pics and descriptions only.
-Please include links to corresponding build thread of vehicle if applicable.
-Please do not comment/post in galleries!! Follow the links, or send a PM.
TXT_REBEL

TXT_REBEL's TXT-1 recoverd after being stolen 2 years ago!!

Post by TXT_REBEL » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:12 am

(sorry pictures are so big)
it has aluminum cantilevers, shock mounts, body post mounts and body mounts as well as integy piggy back shocks. It also has a 1gen 2 speed E-maxx transmission and I usually a Traxxas VXL system in it. About 2 years ago it was stolen from me along with about 6 other vehicles. Well after 2 years of the cops not doing anything i was able to track almost everything down when one of the thiefs buddies posted a truck with THIS body on it in a local by sell trade group. I threw these massive tires on it for now cause the thief lost to of the stock wheels and tires. but all and all she back and in good shape.

Before she was stolen, taking pictures for readers rides

and to prove shes not just a shelf queen,this was right after the photo shoot for the magazines.lol
Txt-1, 2 clodbusters, 2 E-maxx, 2 USA-1 nitros, 1/6 E-maxx, wheelie king, custom trail rig, rc18t, HPI Sprint 2......and more to come.lol

TXT_REBEL

Re: TXT_REBEL's TXT-1 recoverd after being stolen 2 years ag

Post by TXT_REBEL » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:18 am

and here is part (most) of the rest of my fleet. not in the picture are one of my USA-1 nitros, hpi rs4, rc18t, and one of my emaxxes.

Txt-1, 2 clodbusters, 2 E-maxx, 2 USA-1 nitros, 1/6 E-maxx, wheelie king, custom trail rig, rc18t, HPI Sprint 2......and more to come.lol