Blackfoots stable.

A place for you to post pics of your R/C collection.
This is show+tell only, no discussions here please.
Forum rules
One gallery per user.
-Pics and descriptions only.
-Please include links to corresponding build thread of vehicle if applicable.
-Please do not comment/post in galleries!! Follow the links, or send a PM.
Blackfoot
Approved Member

Blackfoots stable.

Post by Blackfoot » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:18 pm

Super Clod, ESavage ESC, 14.4v power, RCBoys Locker in rear, 8 TLT Shocks, Home build Wheelie Bar, ACE s2008 servo. Soon to go Clodzilla 2, 3 or 4, havent decided yet.
Blackfoot Xtreme, wifes rig, Titan 21t, ProBoat ESC 9.6v power, Imex Rubicons, Rear Diff locked, Duratras Wheels, TLT Shocks
Wild Willy 2 that I got cheap off ebay for my 3 year old daughter to whoop on.
Tamiya Humvee M1025, All stock except F350 tires
My Frog, Parma Lid, Orion 19t, Proline tires, Proline front and rear bumpers and Big Bore rear shocks
Tamiya Hornet, aluminum shocks, swaybar Bolink Legends lid, Proline Bumper, Kyosho 18t
Super Hornet, Kyosho 18t, Losi Step Pins
2 TT01 Drifters, both run aluminum motor plate, center drive shafts, rear diffs locked, Orion Method R 23t motors, Charger runs a Novak Cyclone Limiteless ESC, Elise runs a LRP A.I. limitless ECS, Sushi Drift tires.
Losi LST2, HPI K4.6 HO with Intake Port Mod, 11mm carb. Lid was painted in my RC Forums Club Colors, red is marbled. This truck was in the August issue of RCDriver Showoffs
WK Crawler, too many mods to list. Placed 2nd in points in last years season with a stock chassis and all home made parts.
Ofna MBX 9.5, XTM 24.7, clocked at 54.7mph buy the neighbor state trooper.
Ofna LX Ultra Comp, all stock, Force 26 with 7 gallons and still running strong and still has enuff compression to break pullstarter ropes :x

rcktpwrd

Re: Blackfoots stable.

Post by rcktpwrd » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:54 pm

nice rigs!
8)

The Red Dragon
Approved Member

Post by The Red Dragon » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:31 am

beautiful machines man
R.I.P Braden Mare. you where a true friend and will be missed.

Rides:
JunkYard Nautilus....in dry dock for repairs
clodbuster (bigfoot 8 ) (upgraded to 12v lead acid sealed battery)
HPI RS4 MT (dead, brushless killed it)

Blackfoot
Approved Member

Post by Blackfoot » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:46 am

Thanks guys. I think I just traded off the LST2 for a like new TXT-1 with a EVX2 ESC and HiTec 645MG servo. We made the deal beginnings tonite via email and tomorrow we are gonna hash out all the details over the phone. I keep my Airtronics MX-3 rafio and reciever, the C10 lid and the brand new 1 1/2 tak old modded HPI K4.6 HO motor and he gets the old stock lid and the Losi 427 mill with 3 gallons on it and the rest of the stuff that goes with it.

BlueGTS
Approved Member

Post by BlueGTS » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:25 pm

Nice trade, since you were able to keep the motor and body!

It seams like you are a fan of the TLT shocks. Is it because of the appearance or do you like how they work? I have never seen a set in person.

Blackfoot
Approved Member

Post by Blackfoot » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:52 pm

BlueGTS wrote:Nice trade, since you were able to keep the motor and body!

It seams like you are a fan of the TLT shocks. Is it because of the appearance or do you like how they work? I have never seen a set in person.
Its because they were cheap, lol. I bought 12 of them NIP off RCC for $25 shipped. They work OK, better then the friction pogo sticks that they replaced.

BlueGTS
Approved Member

Post by BlueGTS » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:15 pm

Cheap is good. :lol: The stock shocks on the clod do suck. Post your impressions of the TXT when you get it. I am curious as to how you like it versus the clod and blackfoot.

Blackfoot
Approved Member

Post by Blackfoot » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:21 pm

BlueGTS wrote:Cheap is good. :lol: The stock shocks on the clod do suck. Post your impressions of the TXT when you get it. I am curious as to how you like it versus the clod and blackfoot.
You bet I will, gladly. I love both my Blackfoot and Clod very much and this will be just as much fun. Especially since it already has a EVX2 ESC so I can run 14.4v of POWAH. I will be keeping the stock motors as they 1. perform great with that much juice. 2. Come with the truck and will not cost me anything extra. 3. are cheap to replace and 4. they will run forever on a pair of standard 2400-3600 batteries, as thats all I have right now.

My Clod is a blast on the stock motors with 14.4v of power.

BlueGTS
Approved Member

Post by BlueGTS » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:27 pm

Wow, that is fast for stock 540's. They must get blazing hot! I wonder how long they will last running them like that?

Blackfoot
Approved Member

Post by Blackfoot » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:59 pm

BlueGTS wrote:Wow, that is fast for stock 540's. They must get blazing hot! I wonder how long they will last running them like that?
Honestly, they do not get any hotter then the stock motor in my sons hornet does. After a full run you can touch them for about 5 seconds before I can stand it, though my hands are gnarly calouses lol.

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:46 pm

BlueGTS wrote:Cheap is good. :lol: The stock shocks on the clod do suck. Post your impressions of the TXT when you get it. I am curious as to how you like it versus the clod and blackfoot.
There are ways of dealing with the stock spring shocks to make them work better. You can install lighter shocks, or the cheapest and easiest thing to do is enlarge the breather hole in the rim of the tire just a bit until the truck quits bouncing so bad. You can get an inch of travel out of them by leaving out the rubber bumper on the inside, as well as cutting off the snap fit nub off the cap and gluing the cap in place. I did this to one of my rigs and it makes a huge difference in articulation and performance. 8)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

NOUSEFORANAME
Approved Member

Post by NOUSEFORANAME » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:05 am

Nice rigs, I really like the paint on the C10, it would look great on your new clod chassis

mmman67

Post by mmman67 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:49 am

Nice collection Like the dodge charger the most !!!