Trouble with servo

Talk about radio's, servo's, lighting, and anything else run though a receiver or radio here.
charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Trouble with servo

Post by charliechristmas58 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:39 pm

This is a new servo i got from CPE. When i turn to the right the wheels well not center they go back to the right even if i try to center them but if i turn to the left they well center. at first i thought that it was because i had the recever in the tank so i took it out and put it up front , no change still did it. any help would be great. i dont know how to up load the video i took but here is a link. (andy help) so at this point im ready to try anything

[youtube]FdycDR8sUiU[/youtube]
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

andymac0035
Administrator

Re: Trouble with servo

Post by andymac0035 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:54 pm

Possibly a defective servo?...... I would check with Brett (for an opinion) on that one.
Also.... try it with a different radio.

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:07 am

I tried it in two other trucks and it works fine so that rules out bad servo, im going to redo everything and see what that does. :evil:
Last edited by charliechristmas58 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

Diamond Dave
Approved Member

Post by Diamond Dave » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:20 am

Reversed wires some where? If it works, and you have checked it on other set ups, then I know you will work out the kinks.

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:27 am

Ok i redid everything that i could think of and it works now. might of just been a glitch i dont know. but im happy now. if it does it again i well change it out .
"Wow, What a ride!"

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:24 am

My guess is that you piched a wire somewhere or there was something on the truck causing interfearance.

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:45 am

Ya never know could of been static elect. :lol:
"Wow, What a ride!"