TS4N --------bleedin novarossi

Talk about glow, gas, and nitro engines, tuning, and fuels here.
antony_aiken

TS4N --------bleedin novarossi

Post by antony_aiken » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:52 pm

hi everyone, after much faffing about i have managed to get my new novarossi Top CT.12 Turbo race angine to fit my TS4N, only now i cant start it...... what i did was use a T-maxx flywheel and colleta dn cut the thundertiger clutch bell in half as well as the flywheel nut, this allowed me to screw the clutch on without it bindin on the flywheel, but the flywheel is smaller than TS4N and wont contact the starter wheel........ let me ellaborate......

see what i mean? is there any smaller engine mounts available for non pullstart engines? :?: :?:
Attachments
ts4n oops.jpg
bleedin flywheel crap
ts4n oops.jpg (47.36 KiB) Viewed 1031 times
doesnt he think eh?... Jesus "W" Christ....... "DONT WANNA BE AN ALBANIAN IMMAGRANT"

132NHAF
Administrator

Post by 132NHAF » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:59 am

If you have access to a band saw, you could simply cut the mounts down a bit. If you were careful, you could probably even use a hand held metal saw. Of course, you might have to use shorter screws on the cut side.

That said, there may be different mounts out there that are taller or shorter. The nice thing about the screw holes is just about every engine uses the same hole spacing ( I think) so you can pick and choose. If you live close to a good hobby shop, just take one of your mounts down there and match it up to what they have. You could also try going on manufactures sites and see if they offer measurements.
Scott T

Stickers...Get your ClodTalk stickers here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25953

It's not WHAT toys you play with, but that you play with toys at all that is important.

antony_aiken

Post by antony_aiken » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:25 pm

thank you, i knew there was a simple solutions to this......lol
:roll:
doesnt he think eh?... Jesus "W" Christ....... "DONT WANNA BE AN ALBANIAN IMMAGRANT"