I got this today

Talk about glow, gas, and nitro engines, tuning, and fuels here.
vwjuice
Approved Member

Re: I got this today

Post by vwjuice » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:18 am

What RS4 do you have K??
SFC K is my hero!
All bow down before the great terminator-smilie!

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:33 am

vwjuice wrote:What RS4 do you have K??

I have the RS4-3 RTR version. I converted it to a two speed and put a .18SS with a THS tuned pipe in it and a few other upgrades. She hauls!
Jeff

vwjuice
Approved Member

Post by vwjuice » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:37 am

Oh nice. I had a nitro RS4 when they came out in the 90's. Had all the carbon fiber upgrades, Ofna two speed kit, and some aluminum. It had an ofna .18 big block in a small block case. It was fast but shredded belts and gears like crazy. :lol:

Now I have a nitro mini RS4 that needs a total restoration and two Rally RS4's that are ready to go minus the bodies and undertrays. Those are hard to find.
SFC K is my hero!

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:57 am

vwjuice wrote:Oh nice. I had a nitro RS4 when they came out in the 90's. Had all the carbon fiber upgrades, Ofna two speed kit, and some aluminum. It had an ofna .18 big block in a small block case. It was fast but shredded belts and gears like crazy. :lol:

Now I have a nitro mini RS4 that needs a total restoration and two Rally RS4's that are ready to go minus the bodies and undertrays. Those are hard to find.

I did not know that they made the minis...Cool! You will have to post a pictures of them when you get a chance, in your own thread of course... :mrgreen:
Jeff

vwjuice
Approved Member

Post by vwjuice » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:58 am

hahaha in my own thread. Yeah they made minis which are cool. Looks like the rs4 but its a 1/12 scale.
SFC K is my hero!

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:09 pm

I got her a running. its alive but for how long ? I'm getting tired of running out of fuel and having to go get the stupid thing :twisted:
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"