Kyosho Burns

Talk about glow, gas, and nitro engines, tuning, and fuels here.
MT TRUCKER14
Banned Member

Kyosho Burns

Post by MT TRUCKER14 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:05 pm

I just picked up a kyosho burns with a engine for $50. It has a .21VF-BR engine. Anyone have specs on this engine or a manual with cross reference parts. The engine has great compression. It started fine and runs good. It was a good deal. :)

Halgar
Administrator

Re: Kyosho Burns

Post by Halgar » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:13 pm

I'm not familiar with that one, sorry.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

TomT
Approved Member

Post by TomT » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:02 pm

TomT

Indiana Jones: "...It's not the years, but the mileage..."

MT TRUCKER14
Banned Member

Post by MT TRUCKER14 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:29 pm

A day late and a dollar short. I allready found it. 8) A great find for $50.

Budhatrain
Business Member

Post by Budhatrain » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:49 pm

MT TRUCKER14 wrote:A day late and a dollar short. I allready found it. 8) A great find for $50.
Here I will interpret for you: what I mean to say is thank you for your response and time you spent into my request, I was able to find some other info too. Wow I am really pumped that I made this score for $50 try not to droll all over your keyboard ladies.!

My troll mouth gets me into trouble from time to time- no offense.

It's like if I qualify something with "no offense" I have a pass for what I am about to say no matter how you take it. No offense, but your wife haunts my sleep with her snaggleteeth... you should try it, fun fun

Ohh, smiley faces don't always smooth over pompous/lack of respect comments. For instance: Your wife can scare the wolfman she's so hairy :lol: I mean sell a lathe and find a dentist quickly :shock: Has she been checked for rabbies 8)

wait the "no offense" thing kinda falls into that category too... dilemma, contradiction... words are very weight tools of hurt or help I guess.
Need Screws?! Check out Screw Loose Hex Head Hardware here at Clodtalk or go to http://screwloosehardware.com

Team Driver for 2 great companies, visit http://www.cowrc.com and http://store.rc4wd.com/

TomT
Approved Member

Post by TomT » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Budhatrain wrote:
MT TRUCKER14 wrote:A day late and a dollar short. I allready found it. 8) A great find for $50.
Here I will interpret for you: what I mean to say is thank you for your response and time you spent into my request, I was able to find some other info too. Wow I am really pumped that I made this score for $50 try not to droll all over your keyboard ladies.!

It's like if I qualify something with "no offense" I have a pass for what I am about to say no matter how you take it. No offense, but your wife haunts my sleep with her snaggleteeth... you should try it, fun fun

Ohh, smiley faces don't always smooth over pompous/lack of respect comments. For instance: Your wife can scare the wolfman she's so hairy :lol: I mean sell a lathe and find a dentist quickly :shock: Has she been checked for rabbies 8)

wait the "no offense" thing kinda falls into that category too... dilemma, contradiction... words are very weight tools of hurt or help I guess.

:wink:

TomT
TomT

Indiana Jones: "...It's not the years, but the mileage..."

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:31 pm

TomT wrote:
Budhatrain wrote:

:wink:

TomT

:wink: love it!

The Troll
Jeff

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:03 pm

I dont think that yall are playing nice in the school yard.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

MT TRUCKER14
Banned Member

Post by MT TRUCKER14 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:46 pm

Budhatrain wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MT TRUCKER14
Banned Member

Post by MT TRUCKER14 » Sun May 01, 2011 10:26 pm

I found another kyosho burns with a Os .21exb engine, 2 complete sets of tires(on road and off road) with a extra spare set of wheels. It had the wrong main gear from an inferno. :o so I use a main gear from a Usa-1 nitro to get lower gearing and running again. The flywheel was put on wrong and I found the drive washer to fix it. All for $100 :D These buggy's are awsome.

Diamond Dave
Approved Member

Post by Diamond Dave » Mon May 02, 2011 12:23 am

Lets see some pics of it, maybe some running? Sounds like you seem to like these ones.

MT TRUCKER14
Banned Member

Post by MT TRUCKER14 » Mon May 09, 2011 1:08 pm

After some trial and error I finially got the main gear from the Usa-1 nitro to work properly. It was a tight fit but it works. After I got it to work I found some origional main gears.

MT TRUCKER14
Banned Member

Post by MT TRUCKER14 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:18 am

I found another kyosho burns. This one has a rfb in it and came with a XL2P radio. It was real dirty. I spent 2 hrs. just cleaning the motor. I found a bad pinion gear in the back and the adjustable motor mounts were messes up bad. The previous owner put the motor in wrong. :shock: Oh well I made some new ones and replace the bad gear. The rear was shimmed wrong. I could see why it stripped out.Now I just need to pick up some bodies all my burns's will be complete. :D