anyone have a manuel for this???

Talk about glow, gas, and nitro engines, tuning, and fuels here.
shagrat69
Approved Member

anyone have a manuel for this???

Post by shagrat69 » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:56 pm

8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
daa1.JPG
daa1.JPG (37.9 KiB) Viewed 2019 times

Shelby VNT
Approved Member

Post by Shelby VNT » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:02 pm

What is that? Electronic fuel injection? Solid state iginition? A snow cone maker? :mrgreen:
-Nathan-

Sufferin' Succotash

shagrat69
Approved Member

Post by shagrat69 » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:13 pm

it's a fully electrick nitro man whats wrong with you...don't you know??? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

here's acouple more pics to maybe help out. sorry my camera was actin funny around the motor. the guy i bought it from told me thats normal cuz it creates a bioelectrick field around it and that messes with other electronics around it. i paid a crazy amount of money for it and it's spoze to be the super shizzle for crawling, acording to the guy i bought it from. now i have to find a lead shielded RX :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
daa3.JPG
daa3.JPG (30.21 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
daa2.JPG
daa2.JPG (35.27 KiB) Viewed 2014 times

bluriot

Post by bluriot » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:44 pm

Wow, that's awsome, but odd :lol:
yaddiddameean

Shelby VNT
Approved Member

Post by Shelby VNT » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:55 pm

Bio-electric field huh? It's not even plugged in yet!!! Imagine what it'll do when you hook a battery pack to it! Darn thing will probably be emitting electro-magnetic pluses or something!

Anyway, I have no clue what it is. Looks like a couple lines (hoses?) go to the heat sink on the head of the motor, and it's obviously sitting on top the air cleaner for the carb. It appears to have a standard Tamiya battery connector. Does it plug into a 7.2 volt pack? I see a big heat sink on top the printed circuit board. I also see a plug that goes to the radio reciever.

Supposed to be the cat's meow for nitro crawling? Nitros suck for crawling!!!

It appears to have something to do with the intake side and air metering.

I would laugh if you told me it was an electric supercharger! :mrgreen: I'm gonna say it's a block heater for those ultra cold winter days when you just gotta go crawling and the Chebby won't start up! :lol:
-Nathan-

Sufferin' Succotash

shagrat69
Approved Member

Post by shagrat69 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:03 am

man he told me this thing has bawlz and loads of low end torque. the electric part is some kinda ESC/carb control and it uses a pulsefusion generator in the crankcase. they run ice cold and produce amazing amounts of power. but i can't bring my cell phone within 200 yrds of it while running or my phone will explode cuz the the bio electrick field turns into cold fusion pulses and thats why i have to have lead protected radio gear and servos. man i can't wait to use this bad boy in a craller. it cost my girl her new BMW :D

Shelby VNT
Approved Member

Post by Shelby VNT » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:11 am

Yup, there's a new one born every minute! :mrgreen:
-Nathan-

Sufferin' Succotash

RC_MANIAC21
Approved Member

Post by RC_MANIAC21 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:04 am

LMAO! how much did u pay? looks to me like u got screwed over BIG time! explain again exactly how thats suposed to work? and how u know the guy u bought it from aint jus rippin u off.........seems a lil complicated for what it is.........

Nick

Swampfrog
Approved Member

Post by Swampfrog » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:57 am

RC_MANIAC21 wrote:LMAO! how much did u pay? looks to me like u got screwed over BIG time! explain again exactly how thats suposed to work? and how u know the guy u bought it from aint jus rippin u off.........seems a lil complicated for what it is.........

Nick
695.00 plus shipping....I split the cost with him

haganator
Approved Member

Post by haganator » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:35 am

thats what happens when a man gets bored and has extra parts laying around. and wow u guys are gullible. id say its prolly just a bunch of wires soldered to a motor to make it look odd.
this IS the greatest sig in the world, not just some lousy tribute.

Monsta

Post by Monsta » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:48 am

You guys may be doubtful, but this thing looks so impossible that it probably will work. Whether its explainable or not, as long as it works, thats all that matters.

I vote it will work. :D
Im on MYSPACE! Because Im cool like that!

My Eyes Itch!

haganator
Approved Member

Post by haganator » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:52 am

im not saying it wont work. i mean the wires are going in the screw holes. thats not going to get you very far.
this IS the greatest sig in the world, not just some lousy tribute.

Chr!s

Post by Chr!s » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:28 am

shagrat69 wrote:man he told me this thing has bawlz and loads of low end torque. the electric part is some kinda ESC/carb control and it uses a pulsefusion generator in the crankcase. they run ice cold and produce amazing amounts of power. but i can't bring my cell phone within 200 yrds of it while running or my phone will explode cuz the the bio electrick field turns into cold fusion pulses and thats why i have to have lead protected radio gear and servos. man i can't wait to use this bad boy in a craller. it cost my girl her new BMW :D
You do realise that if the "field" that it puts out will affect your cell phone from within 200 yards, you are probably looking at 1inch thick lead cases for your electrics.

I think youve been seriously done.

Theres a heatsink, a few caps, that run into the head of the motor, thats it, the only thing that could possibly do is to monitor the air/fuel mix.

screwloose

Post by screwloose » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:27 pm

i know that one!!! it was in the news right?
is it that guy who is experimenting with hybryd-cold fusion?
he lives a couple of blocks from me, he sold YOU that engine!! he promised me, i could have it.....
one thing! when you start it NEVER EVER TOUCH THE RED WIRE!!!
you'll will distroy the engine AND the power is so high, you'll hurt yourselve!!

by the way, it work's best downhill! :wink:

Woehahahahahahahahaha!!!

shagrat69
Approved Member

Post by shagrat69 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:05 pm

well i got it started today!!!

now i have to go to court for blowing some guys leg half off :evil: seei got it started clamped to a piece of metal in the parking lot and before i could stop the him, some guy walked up to see what i was doin. he had a cell phone on his belt and it exloded right there infront of me. seriously scary stuff man. but man did that motor run sweet!!! it sumted like a wirling, swidhing, turbine, pulsing, sonic sound. funny thing was before the guy came up and blew his leg off, i started feeling real sick the closer i was to the motor. :?

well the cops told me i couldn't start the motor again unless it was in another area. it also seems that i fried several TVs, 4 car stereo's, and 2 garage door openers that were near by. after i go to court for the guys leg i'll build the craller chassis for this bad boy!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: