Tuff Truck

Talk about your custom made one-of-a-kind builds, and also off-beat R/C stuff that you just don't see everyday.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
JandG
Approved Member

Re: Tuff Truck

Post by JandG » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:59 pm

Looking good! :thumbsup: =D>

fullmetalgrave
Approved Member

Post by fullmetalgrave » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:51 am

Anymore updates on this? Are you going to keep it a tough truck or make it into a mega mud truck?

Dukk
Approved Member

Post by Dukk » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:09 pm

I unlocked the diffs and put in a new servo saver. Runs much better - still not so fantastic on asphalt but pretty good on grass. And the rear diff doesn't click anymore. :thumbsup: Lots of chassis roll though. I have another set of maxx shocks so I'll probably fit those and then consider fitting sway bars somehow.

I really need to get the body mounted and painted and then I'll post some new pics. It has been on the back burner while I have been goofing around with a new Clod and an M06 I'm putting a Midnite Pumpkin body on.

USA-1

Post by USA-1 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:32 am

I really like the look without the wheel adaptors!!! It actually gives the exact look of USA-1 back in '88, as the wheels were positioned exactly the same way inside the fenders!!!

weeb_beano

Post by weeb_beano » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:47 pm

Hah! The free parking sign really sells that photo.
But I do like where this build is going. The proportions, ride height, and general feel of the truck is spot-on!

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:52 pm

weeb_beano wrote:Hah! The free parking sign really sells that photo.
But I do like where this build is going. The proportions, ride height, and general feel of the truck is spot-on!
That is pretty cool!

Any updates?
Jeff