SFC K's Puller

Talk about your custom made one-of-a-kind builds, and also off-beat R/C stuff that you just don't see everyday.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
andymac0035
Administrator

Re: SFC K's Puller

Post by andymac0035 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:24 am

SFC K wrote:Ok experts, any ideas on which way I should go to accomplish a full pull? Pinion change up or down? I already know I need to adjust the hitch height. I think I have the weight set to where it needs to be.

Put a mamba monster in that thing! :explosion:

Seriously, if you are allowed to, you could adjust your speed just by adding or removing cells....... :idea:

Probably not viable......... but hey.... you asked. :mrgreen:

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:46 am

andymac0035 wrote:
SFC K wrote:Ok experts, any ideas on which way I should go to accomplish a full pull? Pinion change up or down? I already know I need to adjust the hitch height. I think I have the weight set to where it needs to be.

Put a mamba monster in that thing! :explosion:

Seriously, if you are allowed to, you could adjust your speed just by adding or removing cells....... :idea:

Probably not viable......... but hey.... you asked. :mrgreen:
2S is the max...I looked for motor limit and it does not really specify...I'm thinking no but I will have to ask the club, plus I really do not want to buy another Brushless system just for this. I need to work with what I got.
Jeff

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:42 am

Wish me luck tomorrow! I made some adjustments and fixed my current motor mount so now I can switch gears easily without having to loosen a bunch of other nuts and bolts. I hope I went the right way with my adjustments... :)
Jeff

Diamond Dave
Approved Member

Post by Diamond Dave » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:57 am

Good luck to ya! I want to see the results. The rush of pulling the trigger and seeing what happens is awesome. Go man GO!!