My new project MONSTER FIRETRUCK.

Talk about your custom made one-of-a-kind builds, and also off-beat R/C stuff that you just don't see everyday.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Re: My new project MONSTER FIRETRUCK.

Post by charliechristmas58 » Fri May 18, 2012 2:25 am

I'm retired. :D and I get all my honey dos done early so I can work on them :lol:
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

civilguy
Approved Member

Post by civilguy » Fri May 18, 2012 1:01 pm

charliechristmas58 wrote:I'm retired. :D and I get all my honey dos done early so I can work on them :lol:
Wow, congrats on that! You're only a few years older than me, and I won't be able to say that for a loooong time. :cry:
And with everything on my plate the honey do list never ends. :roll:

Well, keep up the great work... very inspiring stuff!

bonedaddy465
Approved Member

Post by bonedaddy465 » Fri May 25, 2012 3:58 am

Wicked beautiful scratch build. Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!
In a world of compromise, some men don't! Batman clod, Spiderman clod, jps clod, txt-1, tlt-1, losi mini-t, mega 6x6x6 bonedaddy clod

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Fri May 25, 2012 4:09 am

If you like this one check out the redd bull build.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Post by charliechristmas58 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:29 am

Ok i broke the servo horn today :( and i need to know what one i need not the plastic but the alum one would like it to were you dont have to use a plastic insert to make it fit the servo.
"Wow, What a ride!"

weeb_beano

Post by weeb_beano » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:40 pm

Uhm... holy freaking cow! This is my first time seeing this truck. As a fan of 6x6 rigs, I totally dig it!
I'll admit I still haven't read through the whole thing yet- I made it to page 3 before my work responsibilities interfered with my slacking.
The whole thread is definitely going to be saved to the tablet for in-commute reading. AWESOME JOB Charlie!

Gunder463

Post by Gunder463 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:26 am

that is one epic rig, super detailed.