Draggular II

Talk about your custom made one-of-a-kind builds, and also off-beat R/C stuff that you just don't see everyday.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Shelby VNT
Approved Member

Post by Shelby VNT » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:27 am

That's cool! Glad you sorted things out. I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever have problems myself. Have fun!
-Nathan-

Sufferin' Succotash

blwn71
Approved Member

Post by blwn71 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:02 pm

yo man cool job on that truck.i have a king hauler myself and just couldn't bring myself to mod it without kicking myself in the rear later for doin it.i couldnt get your vid to work for me,maybe prob with my cpu.nice truck man

overtki11

Post by overtki11 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:58 am

blwn71 wrote:yo man cool job on that truck.i have a king hauler myself and just couldn't bring myself to mod it without kicking myself in the rear later for doin it.i couldnt get your vid to work for me,maybe prob with my cpu.nice truck man
haha..thanks dude. yes i know what you mean bout kicking yourself...but i made sure that all mods are reversible.....nothing from the kit was butchered etc etc...

vid dun worky for you?...try clicking "refresh"????

but i'll go check the source again anywez...

thanks.

KingClodBundy
Approved Member

Post by KingClodBundy » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:51 am

That is one of the coolest things I've seen. Lots of long hard work it looked like, but paid off. When I'm done with my clod I must look into a project like this. Nice body work too! I'm really impressed by this kind of mod.
"Run what ya brung, go big or go home."

overtki11

Post by overtki11 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:23 am

KingClodBundy wrote:That is one of the coolest things I've seen. Lots of long hard work it looked like, but paid off. When I'm done with my clod I must look into a project like this. Nice body work too! I'm really impressed by this kind of mod.
thanks dude...glad you like it...yes it was a lot of work....but i'm almost sad its over.....but i've been staring at Draggular II at home just to see what else i can mod on this truck......perhaps a little work on the suspension system in the near future........who knows... :shock:

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:11 pm

Overki11's head is starting to get too big, we've got to stop complimenting his work... :? :? :?

:wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

overtki11

Post by overtki11 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:46 am

Halgar wrote:Overki11's head is starting to get too big, we've got to stop complimenting his work... :? :? :?

:wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ouch dude....ouch... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Suicideneil

Post by Suicideneil » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:59 pm

overtki11 wrote: performance was not up to expectation as this was the 3rd or 4th speed run on a crappy neglected "been raining so many weekends" pack......
If thats the truck goin' a bit slow, I'd love to see it at full tilt; must be able to out run just about anything! I love the truck, and the finish is just awesome. Kinda puts my efforts with my TXT-1 to shame.... Good work man!!!
The guy formally known as a TXT-1 driver, but not a very good one.

overtki11

Post by overtki11 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:36 pm

Suicideneil wrote:
overtki11 wrote: performance was not up to expectation as this was the 3rd or 4th speed run on a crappy neglected "been raining so many weekends" pack......
If thats the truck goin' a bit slow, I'd love to see it at full tilt; must be able to out run just about anything! I love the truck, and the finish is just awesome. Kinda puts my efforts with my TXT-1 to shame.... Good work man!!!
haha....believe it or not...i've been trying to get a good run on vid for the past 4 weekends or so :evil: ...when Draggular's good to go, weather sucky....when the weather's good......my wife goes mental on me....PMS and all that.......$%$^%&^*&

well, one of these days.....one of these days.....sigh......

anywez, glad no one's taken what Halgar's said seriously........thanks for the compliment!!!:lol:

btw got link to your TXT?...me wanna see.

Suicideneil

Post by Suicideneil » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:42 pm

viewtopic.php?t=18996

You should make conversion kits for people with trucks like yours; I'd buy one, but theres no where really suitable to run a fast onroad RC, thats why I decided to go fast off road.... its all good!
The guy formally known as a TXT-1 driver, but not a very good one.

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:35 pm

overtki11 wrote:anywez, glad no one's taken what Halgar's said seriously........thanks for the compliment!!!:lol:

That's ok, I've decided to delete this thread anyway... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'm just kidding!!! LOL
This is an awesome truck. I just have not had anyone to fling some poo at lately! LOL :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

overtki11

Post by overtki11 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:50 am

Suicideneil wrote:viewtopic.php?t=18996

You should make conversion kits for people with trucks like yours; I'd buy one, but theres no where really suitable to run a fast onroad RC, thats why I decided to go fast off road.... its all good!
boy! you sure did spend some serious dough on that there TXT dude!....very cool......my txt is in like a million pieces right now...sigh....

conversion kits?.....nah man...wwaaayyyy too much work to do more than once....:lol:

DriftRC

Post by DriftRC » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:06 pm

i see dragular II has made it into the months rcdriver, nice work :wink:

overtki11

"Draggular II" goes under the hammer!

Post by overtki11 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:13 am

thanks DriftRC....

but.....

its a really sad day over at overtlab but as much as it pains me....i have little choice but to do this.

things are getting a tad crowded at my work area and new projects require some additional funding...so....

Draggular II goes under the hammer.....

it would be great if you guys could help spread the word?...thanks guys!!!!

PS hope i'm not breaking any rules by posting this here???

jchung
Approved Member

Post by jchung » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:17 am

Whhhhhyyy are you selling it????