Alex's TXT-2 ladder frame build TECH NOIR

If it uses driveshafts and straight axles, discuss it here.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Sixtys Guy
Approved Member

Re: Alex's TXT-2 ladder frame build TECH NOIR

Post by Sixtys Guy » Thu May 10, 2018 3:14 am

Bugger on the body drop! One accidentally stood on one of my trucks moments after I finished it and broke the axle tubes. My luck lol.

GRAVETXT-1

Post by GRAVETXT-1 » Thu May 10, 2018 6:50 pm

Sixtys Guy wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 3:14 am
Bugger on the body drop! One accidentally stood on one of my trucks moments after I finished it and broke the axle tubes. My luck lol.
Bummer. A large foot descended onto the Blackfoot body as the owner of the blackfoot body could not be bothered to strip the primer off :oops: owner of said large foot then mysteriously received a brand new Blackfoot body in the post a few days later.

Going on my lack of patience with anything painting related I am sure you can figure out if this little fairy tale is true or not. Go figure! :wink: :wink: :wink:
Alex

Grim Reaper, Valhalla, Ford Of The Dead, Kings Bounty, Gauntlet, Gauntlet # 2, Clawing Dead, Tech Noir

Sixtys Guy
Approved Member

Post by Sixtys Guy » Thu May 10, 2018 9:06 pm

#-o

SWMS
Business Member

Post by SWMS » Sun May 13, 2018 10:30 pm

Super nice build. I haven’t been on here much and saw this on FB. Wow, do I miss the good ole’ days of builds on the forums.

Sixtys Guy
Approved Member

Post by Sixtys Guy » Mon May 14, 2018 8:40 am

SWMS wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 10:30 pm
Super nice build. I haven’t been on here much and saw this on FB. Wow, do I miss the good ole’ days of builds on the forums.
x2

GRAVETXT-1

Post by GRAVETXT-1 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:08 pm

Sixtys Guy wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:40 am
SWMS wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 10:30 pm
x2
X3 but you know the good ole' days don't need to go just keep posting builds on here. I went to the dark side :cylon: to ask the members on FB if anyone knew a hydro dipper they could recommend.

I will still be keeping it locked to Clodtalk doing a build thread on FB is near to impossible. Clodtalk FTW :yoda:
Alex

Grim Reaper, Valhalla, Ford Of The Dead, Kings Bounty, Gauntlet, Gauntlet # 2, Clawing Dead, Tech Noir