Return of the Tamiya Super Juggernaut

If it uses driveshafts and straight axles, discuss it here.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Return of the Tamiya Super Juggernaut

Post by MelvinsArmy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:36 am

Well, a few years ago I sold my badass Juggernaut 2. Then, about a year and a half ago I bought another because I missed the first one so much. To be honest, I'm not even sure why I sold it. Well, I've finally finished this one. It's very similar to the first.

First, it's got a GPM Juggernaut chassis. I made the batter tray, electronics tray and body mount/reciever tray out of carbon fiber plates. The front steering is an X-treme behind the axle servo mount, and the rear lockout I made out of carbon fiber plate and spare links. A Hitec HS-5625MG steers the truck. The wheels are RC4WD beadlocks, which are have a similar pattern to the stock wheels, which I'm very happy about. The wheels are offset too, so this truck didn't need wideners. The links were made by Devestator2000. The motors are Speed Gems Amber 17x2's and the ESC is a Super Rooster.

And, all those nice shiney aluminum and cf parts are topped off in a stock Jugg body painted my favorite color, Krylon flat black. This truck was meant to be driven. I put a chrome Don "Snake" Prudhomme logo sticker on the passenger side door. My original Jugg had some white Snake logos on the doors. I'm undecided if I'll leave it on, and put the other on, or if I should just go with a plain flat black body.

wrx-n-ktm
Approved Member

Post by wrx-n-ktm » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:54 am

Wow nice jugg :shock:

TomT
Approved Member

Post by TomT » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:41 am

Very Nice :D

tmaxx23
Approved Member

truck

Post by tmaxx23 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:13 pm

VERY NICE?
What else can i say?

Little Grey
Approved Member

Post by Little Grey » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:33 pm

You have always had some of the nicest Jugs ever! :wink:
Official member of NERCC.

rcktpwrd

Post by rcktpwrd » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:05 pm

real nice! 8)

I like the Snake on the side put one on the other side as well!

Hansolo99
Approved Member

Post by Hansolo99 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:08 am

Just when I think you cant outdue yourself you bust out with something like this!! AWESOME JOB!!
It's only worth what someone will pay you!

Loaded_Heavy
Approved Member

Post by Loaded_Heavy » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:30 am

looks real good and nothing beats that good ol dept store Krylon :lol: IMHO nothing can beat them See's wheels the original rolled with but those are still ok enough I guess. I'm also not a big fan of the wide ride width of either offset wheels or wheel wideners but all n all nice to see it back. :wink:

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:23 pm

Thanks guys. :D

Breaker, the stock width is just to narrow on runner trucks for me. They tip over too often, then I've got to break out the Krylon even more than usual. :lol:

Hansolo, wait till you see the JPS/Tremor Clod when it's finished. That I think will be the best truck I'll ever be able to do. Just got to get a body and a few small details for it and it's done. 8)

THUNDERSTRIKE
Approved Member

Post by THUNDERSTRIKE » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:04 pm

Yes Melvinsarmy has a SWEET pair of JUGGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO BUT think their implants lol 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Last edited by THUNDERSTRIKE on Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you got old parts lying around and dont need them,cant sell them,or figure out what to do with them.Contact me you never know what i will dream up next lol.SERIOUSLY GUYS!!!!!!!!DON :) B)

Wicked

Post by Wicked » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:37 am

Nice truck dood. Don't know how I missed it till now. Glad to see people are still working on Juggs and didn't jump on the F350 band wagon. DOn't get me wrong F350's are sweet. But Juggs :headbang:
Doctor everything be all-right

Loaded_Heavy
Approved Member

Post by Loaded_Heavy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:41 am

THUNDERSTRIKE wrote:Yes MA has a SWEET pair of JUGGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO BUT think their implabnts lol 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Now thats just sick, your MA has a sweet pair of JUGGS? stop looking at her like that, isn't that called being incest? :lol: :lol: :lol:

bigmoose
Approved Member

Post by bigmoose » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:29 pm

Got to give respect to the old - go back with the white snake - the sticker - not the band! :D

Moose
Beer has food value, but food certianly has no beer value. :shamrock: :drinkers: :shamrock:

VA_Clod
Approved Member

Post by VA_Clod » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:50 pm

Dude like I told ya in the email this is one sweet rig. Might even be better then the first one. :judge: