Parma Hemi Vette

Talk about your short course trucks, stadium trucks, buggies, and other off-road vehicles here.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
SFC K
Administrator

Parma Hemi Vette

Post by SFC K » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:34 am

So, I was perusing on Craigslist last weekend and saw a Parma Hemi Vette posted on there for $30 dollars. I emailed the guy twice and heard nothing back and just thought it was sold and he never removed the post. I saw that it was still on there on Thursday last week and emailed one last time. The guy calls me back about an hour later and says that he still has it. I told him that I emailed him twice prior but he never received them. Lucklly he checked his spam or I would have missed out on a great deal!

I picked it up and man is this thing cool! Unfortunately, he threw out the Hemi motor for the kit when he bought it as he wanted it to look stock. I was so bummed when he said that. Anyways, he let a friend drive it once just before he posted it on CL and rolled it and scuffed up the top a bit. Over all, the detail on a lexan body kit is pretty cool for how old it is even with the scratches.

Jeff

Diamond Dave
Approved Member

Re: Parma Hemi Vette

Post by Diamond Dave » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:12 am

Very sweet score. I would have been all over it as well.

Plans for it?

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:33 am

Thanks Dave! Yup, I was pretty excited to get my hands on this. Plans are to just clean it up and park it on the shelf. The chassis is super clean so it should look like new once I am done, except for the body. I guess I could be on the look out now for a replacement, but the detailing on this is pretty cool for the age....
Jeff

Diamond Dave
Approved Member

Post by Diamond Dave » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:36 am

Extremely cool for its given age. Clean it up. :mrgreen: