Monster Energy Edition Slash?

Talk about your short course trucks, stadium trucks, buggies, and other off-road vehicles here.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
aliastheactor

Monster Energy Edition Slash?

Post by aliastheactor » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:37 pm

I saw one of these posted on another forum. Any info on these? Looks to be another collaboration between Traxxas and Monster. It also has the Onboard audio. http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread. ... s-RC-Truck

SFC K
Administrator

Re: Monster Energy Edition Slash?

Post by SFC K » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:08 pm

I have heard they were out, but in very limited numbers. The Only difference with the stock brushed model is the body with the sound module which is mounted to the roof of the inside of the body and the wheel color. I suspect that due to the limited run of these they will be collectors and be sold for a good price on ebay for just the body and wheels alone. The rest of the chassis is all stock.
Jeff

JKRacing37
Approved Member

Post by JKRacing37 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:02 pm

Not sure what the distribution channels will be. I remember the Kawasaki Edition Slash that was only sent to a select number of Kawasaki delaers if I remember correctly. Also there was a Monster Energy Stampede recently and the only place I ever saw that was ebay.

mastathug0
Approved Member

Post by mastathug0 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:00 pm

does traxxas sell these sound modules separately now? They sound pretty accurate for our clods.