duratrax evader st

Talk about your short course trucks, stadium trucks, buggies, and other off-road vehicles here.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
lunch_boxer
Approved Member

duratrax evader st

Post by lunch_boxer » Sat May 03, 2014 12:27 pm

Picked up a dirt cheap evader st off eBay, it came with a set of the 1.9 evader DT tires and rims as well as a JR metal gear servo. So last night I pulled the stock esc and motor cleaned it up and put in a Traxxas 2.4 radio and XL5 esc powering a Trinity X star stock motor. And oh boy! This little rig might just be my new favorite basher. I was very happy with how it drives all around but the speed and acceleration are great.

Gunder463

Re: duratrax evader st

Post by Gunder463 » Sat May 03, 2014 1:02 pm

Sounds like fun i have been looking at these for a bit now and was wondering about how they held up,
Attachments
ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPics.gif
ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPics.gif (39.05 KiB) Viewed 1304 times

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Mon May 05, 2014 12:35 am

They are fun buggies! I have the Pro version of the ST. On 2S it is really quick even with a brushed motor.
Jeff

Diamond Dave
Approved Member

Post by Diamond Dave » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:34 am

SFC K wrote:They are fun buggies! I have the Pro version of the ST. On 2S it is really quick even with a brushed motor.
The ST is for Stadium Truck correct?

Reason I am posting, is that I have one of these as well. Mine is not a buggy. No pics in the thread, so I thought I would ask.

Super durable, and alot of Losi parts are interchangeable with this 2WD truck. Old post, I know... but with some heavy oil and the right gearing to keep it cool it is a blast to run hard.

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:53 am

Yup, ST is for stadium truck.
Jeff