HPI Sprint 2 Flux- Bandit 1

Talk about your short course trucks, stadium trucks, buggies, and other off-road vehicles here.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Diamond Dave
Approved Member

Re: HPI Sprint 2 Flux- Bandit 1

Post by Diamond Dave » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:31 am

I still have one of these somewhere. It has been a long time since we last looked at your car Jeff.

The wing needs some paint for sure. The white does not look bad, but imagine it with some colour and a few flames maybe? :lol:

Skinner
Approved Member

Post by Skinner » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:53 am

Jeff congrats , that T/A looks slick!! I wanna see a video of it in action! Maybe have a tamiya semi to drive in back of trailer lol..
5b baja-lx2e-clodbuster-mcx2 & more!!

~Pat~

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:43 pm

Diamond Dave wrote:I still have one of these somewhere. It has been a long time since we last looked at your car Jeff.

The wing needs some paint for sure. The white does not look bad, but imagine it with some colour and a few flames maybe? :lol:
Thanks Dave! I left the wing white because I thought it complimented the white stripe along the bottom of the car. I tried adding white fender stripes too, but pulled them off. It just did not look right.
Skinner wrote:Jeff congrats , that T/A looks slick!! I wanna see a video of it in action! Maybe have a tamiya semi to drive in back of trailer lol..
LOL, That would be cool! The T/A body is for the shelf for now. :wink:
Jeff