Mini Inferno help

Talk about your short course trucks, stadium trucks, buggies, and other off-road vehicles here.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Suprachrgd82
Approved Member

Mini Inferno help

Post by Suprachrgd82 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:06 pm

Just converted to Mamba brushless and the systen required me to get a different radio system (Kyosho's steering servo has 4 wires, and the ESC and receiver are integrated)
Anyway....since I had to swap the steering servo...
I got a cirrus mini/micro servo that has some short, weak arms. The arm is super thin and so short, the steering radius is huge.
Any of yous guys have a Mini Inferno that you swapped steering servos on? What did you use?

Also, any suggestions on a good CF chassis to get rid of the plastic junk and run a simple tranny?

Thx
B

PS-Kyosho sucks
Last edited by Suprachrgd82 on Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
You do not talk about Fight Club.......

hated1racing
Approved Member

Post by hated1racing » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:27 pm

i had one with a mamba. i used the hs-85mg servo. from my experience, you had to put too much money into them to make them fast and durable. for the money the 18t kills it.

but back to your issue, try the hs-85 it works well and its cheap.
'everybody needs to believe in something, i believe i'll have another beer'. -Lee Ving

"how fortunate for governments that the people they administer dont think". -Adolph Hitler