LADY KILLER

Talk about your short course trucks, stadium trucks, buggies, and other off-road vehicles here.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
hated1racing
Approved Member

LADY KILLER

Post by hated1racing » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:29 am

o.k. here is a pic of my jammin. just got it done and thought i'd post a pic or five. or six

my friends and fiance' even (who could care less about this shiz) kidded my about my single color orange race cars. so i went crazy with this one and faded some yellow in there. reminds me of an old KLEIN attitude mtn. bike i used to have :lol: canot wait til the spring series starts at rescue!
Attachments
IMG_0138.jpg
IMG_0138.jpg (38.32 KiB) Viewed 877 times
IMG_0137.jpg
IMG_0137.jpg (44.88 KiB) Viewed 877 times
IMG_0136.jpg
IMG_0136.jpg (40.74 KiB) Viewed 877 times
IMG_0135.jpg
IMG_0135.jpg (38.27 KiB) Viewed 876 times
IMG_0134.jpg
IMG_0134.jpg (45.64 KiB) Viewed 877 times
IMG_0133.jpg
IMG_0133.jpg (50.32 KiB) Viewed 877 times
IMG_0132.jpg
IMG_0132.jpg (44.27 KiB) Viewed 877 times
'everybody needs to believe in something, i believe i'll have another beer'. -Lee Ving

"how fortunate for governments that the people they administer dont think". -Adolph Hitler

TIER
Approved Member

Post by TIER » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:36 am

looks SICK hated.. im diggin the orange fade.

those stock shock shaft wipers work allright for the frist run or 2, but then they get alot of built up drit inside and just eat the shafts up... reaaaal fast. i put some sportwerks boots on mine and the shafts life improved 110%.

dont forget to strap those tires befroe you glue them... i made that mistake :cry: :lol:
Maybe im crazy
Maybe your crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probably

hated1racing
Approved Member

Post by hated1racing » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:38 am

yeah those shafts destroyers will come off after the break in :lol:

the tires are glued and seem to be holding well. large zip ties did the trick!
'everybody needs to believe in something, i believe i'll have another beer'. -Lee Ving

"how fortunate for governments that the people they administer dont think". -Adolph Hitler

TIER
Approved Member

Post by TIER » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:43 am

but did you strap the insides of the fronts to stop the ballooning? makes a BIG differance.
Maybe im crazy
Maybe your crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probably

hated1racing
Approved Member

Post by hated1racing » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:44 am

TIER wrote:but did you strap the insides of the fronts to stop the ballooning? makes a BIG differance.

ohhhhhh strap. no i did not, and they are all glued up. didn't even cross my mind :cry:

TIER
Approved Member

Post by TIER » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:46 am

for now a super heavy center diff will help to compensate but youll loose alot of off power steering... comming down the straits youll see just how tall and thin tires get :shock:
Maybe im crazy
Maybe your crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probably

hated1racing
Approved Member

Post by hated1racing » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:50 am

TIER wrote:for now a super heavy center diff will help to compensate but youll loose alot of off power steering... comming down the straits youll see just how tall and thin tires get :shock:

well, i cannot wait :D

Bolt_Crank
Approved Member

Post by Bolt_Crank » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:00 am

Looks great! Normally I'm not too much of a fan of orange/yellow... but you made it look good!

Airbrushed, I'm assuming?

I should really look into what classes of racing there is at my track... so I can get my arse handed to me.... Though, my JATO with a 3.3.... :twisted: :lol:

And for the record... while yes, ballooning tires does suck while racing... when bashing it helps get your clod that much higher over the snow! :lol:

Let us know how your racing season goes... and maybe snag some vids or give a driving review... I wanna know as much as possible from a normal person (non-magazine) point of view, before I drop $600 for one of those :lol:
Jiggy jiggy wham wham YEAH!

hated1racing
Approved Member

Post by hated1racing » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:59 pm

hey bolt, i rattle canned it :lol:

Halgar
Administrator

Re: LADY KILLER

Post by Halgar » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:12 pm

hated1racing wrote:canot wait til the spring series starts at rescue!
BP has a tractor, tell him to get his butt down there and clear the track!! :twisted: :lol: :lol:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

hated1racing
Approved Member

Re: LADY KILLER

Post by hated1racing » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:06 pm

Halgar wrote:
hated1racing wrote:canot wait til the spring series starts at rescue!
BP has a tractor, tell him to get his butt down there and clear the track!! :twisted: :lol: :lol:

time to start prank calling him :D

Bolt_Crank
Approved Member

Post by Bolt_Crank » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:37 pm

hated1racing wrote:hey bolt, i rattle canned it :lol:

Sweet baby Mc Heyzeus in a can! :lol:
Jiggy jiggy wham wham YEAH!

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:50 pm

Bolt_Crank wrote:Sweet baby Mc Heyzeus in a can! :lol:
What, a rattle can is the best way to do a fade like that, it's also the easiest to do, short of a single color, you just have to remember to do it dark to light. LOL

hated1racing
Approved Member

Post by hated1racing » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:52 pm

i did the yellow first due to where it was going. i was just reallt light with the orange.

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:46 am

My first fader was a Cat yellow and teal green. I shot the yellow first with the green/backer and it turned a really sickly baby vomit/poop color! It was going on a T-Maxx, so I ran it anyway :P :P :lol: :lol: the next attempt was with the same yellow and a purple. I shot the purple first with the yellow as the backer and boy what a difference!
Attachments
The Boys.jpg
The Boys.jpg (46.92 KiB) Viewed 772 times