my rc10 projects...

Talk about your short course trucks, stadium trucks, buggies, and other off-road vehicles here.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
InetRC
Approved Member

Post by InetRC » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:49 pm

badhoopty wrote:please do!!!
Sorry it took so long to respond... just got back from South America.... here ya go!

viewtopic.php?p=140509#140509

I hope you like them! :)

-Alex

badhoopty

Post by badhoopty » Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:28 pm

i already posted this in a diff thread, but heres an update to this one.

beater and shelf queen worlds cars:
(a&l conversion in the background)

also have the franken10 graphite and the rpm buggy done, andys now has shocks and a mip tranny but i'm waiting on some nice turnbuckles to show up on ebay. also have a tekin buggy with the suspension bits from an associated worlds car waiting for turnbuckles. (jeeze i need some turnbuckles...) and my recently aquired sassy chassis is going to get the suspension bits from one of aggys recent aquisitions and maybe my one complete mip kit. then, after ALLLL those are done i'm going to make a couple basher gold tubs with all the leftovers.
i also have a couple more rc10ts going on, but those are on hold until i get the buggies done.
------------
rc10>clod

RC10Talk.com

Pete

Post by Pete » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:52 pm

back from the dead! 8)

I found this thread in a Google search while looking for info on some rc10 stuff I have. I only have a Team Car and a graphite 10T, but I probably have enough parts to build a 3rd car with the Composite Craft buggy chassis I still have. I also have a few JG monster truck conversion parts (body mounts) and 2 CRP rear bumpers. I have to say that the longer it takes to sell this stuff, the harder it will be to let it go!

Here's everything together:
the CC buggy chassis (including ball-bearing CC steering arms):
I'm gonna end up putting this stuff back on the track if it doesn't go soon!