well, i got one...

Talk about your short course trucks, stadium trucks, buggies, and other off-road vehicles here.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
badhoopty

well, i got one...

Post by badhoopty » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:32 am

i wasnt REALLY expecting to be the high bidder. i figured i'd make my max bid and leave it alone. if i really wanted it, i woulda sniped in the last 5 seconds with a 300 buck bid... :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 6012457365

so now i guess i have a yz10 resoration project. its in fair shape, but most the parts seem to be there and its got some decent little hop-ups here and there that are cool. i got a few rc10 projects but i've kinda lost any passion to finish them i've worked on so many, this being new and associated-related makes me wanna learn more about them and hunt all over the place for parts to rebuild it all killer with. gonna try and do the same thing as i did with my assocated sprinter, just collect parts until i can completely re-do it with every, single cool hopup part that was ever available for it.

i'd be willing to bet, hoowever, that another one pops up on ebay soon thats twice as nice with a buy it now close to my final bid...
Attachments
yokomoyz10_1.jpg
yokomoyz10_1.jpg (63.77 KiB) Viewed 601 times
yokomoyz10_4.jpg
yokomoyz10_4.jpg (66.82 KiB) Viewed 601 times
yokomoyz10_2.jpg
yokomoyz10_2.jpg (63.91 KiB) Viewed 601 times
yokomoyz10_3.jpg
yokomoyz10_3.jpg (67.55 KiB) Viewed 601 times
yokomoyz10_5.jpg
yokomoyz10_5.jpg (48.71 KiB) Viewed 601 times
------------