1Bad's E Revo

Although not considered a traditional monster truck, they still have monster coolness.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Justinswraps
Business Member

1Bad's E Revo

Post by Justinswraps » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:49 am

Some members here may know what I've been up to the past week or so. For those who don't, I decided to make a trade with my second Zrp Diablo roller for a brushless e revo. Truck is practically new, was ran a hand full of times. I traded a guy that has literally bought or traded for 75% of the clods I've built. So i had no worries with the deal. He sweetened the deal buy tossing in a brand new dx4c with AVC rx, plus a SR3001 rx for my shocker Diablo. Hooked up the avc and that system is amazing! If you don't know how it works or what it does, I highly suggest looking into one from Spektrum.
I'll post more pics later tomorrow

Jugg1~Diablo

Check out Justin's wraps, for all your body wrapping needs!
https://www.facebook.com/JustinsWraps/

andymac0035
Administrator

Re: 1Bad's E Revo

Post by andymac0035 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:24 pm

You better keep this... because I expect to see pics of you jumping it over the house this summer..... :mrgreen:

Skinner
Approved Member

Re: 1Bad's E Revo

Post by Skinner » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:34 pm

andymac0035 wrote:You better keep this... because I expect to see pics of you jumping it over the house this summer..... :mrgreen:

X2 !!!!!
I'll jump my 1/8 buggy over it with ya :)
5b baja-lx2e-clodbuster-mcx2 & more!!

~Pat~