1/16th E-Revo

Although not considered a traditional monster truck, they still have monster coolness.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
SFC K
Administrator

Re: 1/16th E-Revo

Post by SFC K » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:28 am

Thanks Andy!

I finally got the servo out and one tooth was causing the issues...A lot of things have to be removed just to do this. What a pain... :roll:

Seeing I had to do all this I'm just going to buy a new metal gear servo and get rid of this one. It's not worth the hassle just to have it happen again.

Jeff

andymac0035
Administrator

Post by andymac0035 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:56 am

Ya know, I don't normally like the blue of the RMP arms, but it works on that, LOL... tools match too... haha!

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:32 pm

I finally got my new Bluebird servo in and 2.4ghz Traxxas RX installed. The RX was a pain in the butt to get into that small waterproof case but it is in there.

Tested the servo and it works great and has a ton of grunt too! While I was testing it, I blew a tire on the rear. Now I either need to mount the stock wheels while I find another set of these Zombies. :(

Jeff