More Misc. R/C's - Midnight Pumpkin, Mini-T, Stampede

Although not considered a traditional monster truck, they still have monster coolness.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
JKRacing37
Approved Member

More Misc. R/C's - Midnight Pumpkin, Mini-T, Stampede

Post by JKRacing37 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:24 pm

More RC cars from the collection!

Left to Right:

Midnight Pumpkin - I've had this truck for almost 10 years now...my wife was pregnant with our son and she was high risk. The final few weeks of the pregnancy she could not do anything so I thought it would be fun to build this. I let her pick out the color. It has been upgraded with a Tamiya ESC, Kyosho shocks, and bearings but otherwise stock. Because of the when we bought this truck, it's by far the most sentimental to me.

Losi Mini-T - Bought this quite a few years ago off a member of RCMT. The only thing that has ever broken on this is the steering servo. I have heard quite a few horror stories about the durability of these, but luckily ours has been rock solid. Put an Insane 370 motor in it and it really hauls the mail. Painted in a Grave Digger the Legend theme...however I painted this WAY before they started campaigning that truck!!! Was flipping through a monster truck magazine from 1986 (found at my parent's house) and saw a pic of the original panel truck Digger that was painted like that. They copied me. :lol:

Stampede - just got this about a month ago from a guy at work. Put MJ Pede tires on it, a Leopard 3900kv motor and Hobbywing 60A ESC. Slowly been upgrading things (steel idler gear, bearings, upgraded rear hubs), but still need to get updated front steering blocks (bigger 5x11 bearings). This truck is an absolute riot - might be my favorite right now and I'm definitely look for another Stampede. Wheelie machine and speed demon for sure!! Going to eventually put a Traxxas Link 2.4 radio in it once we upgrade the Slash's to Spektrum.