1/14 scale bootleg mini clod brushless project

Although not considered a traditional monster truck, they still have monster coolness.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
2low
Approved Member

1/14 scale bootleg mini clod brushless project

Post by 2low » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:09 pm

found this bootleg of a mini clod/wild willies/lunchbox/blackfoot at the lokal 95 cent store.

it has blackfoot/frog style suspension. wild willies battery set up for wheelies and slightly altered clod style body.

i was givin an old brushless motor and speed control my buddy had lyin around.. im gonna throw it in. hobby grade electronocs. and de-alter the body so it looks clod ish again. more pics to come.. and eventualy a video.... of it going real fast... and blowing up....with my luck

charliechristmas58
Approved Member

Re: 1/14 scale bootleg mini clod brushless project

Post by charliechristmas58 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 pm

i cant wate.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming to the Lord,
"Wow, What a ride!"

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:28 pm

charliechristmas58 wrote:i cant wate.
Me neither! That is sick and with brushless... :shock:
Jeff

2low
Approved Member

Post by 2low » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:33 am

here it is out of the box
well by some miracle NO MODS WERE NEEDED TO MOUNT THE BRUSHLESS!

thats right no holes to drill nothing.. even the original screws worked!

rmoved that post from the body now the windo looks right. but the wheel-wells look tiny ( i have a toyota hi-lux 1/14 i may put on it later... if i ever find it. )

its pretty much all back together now. this weekend i gotta run to the hoppy shop and get me some deans and aquire a cheap servo and radio reciver set up 8)