World class MRC world scale

Although not considered a traditional monster truck, they still have monster coolness.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
custom-traxxas-man

World class MRC world scale

Post by custom-traxxas-man » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:06 pm

This has been my winter project so far and its starting to get done started as a bone stock Thunder King so far I have a custom painted HPI Gigante body with up grade decals, RPM body mounts, twin Venom 15x2s and a venom 4200 8.4V pack with TRX plugs, Team Losi super king pin tires I had to cut down the foams a little but maxx/ savage size tires fit the stock MRC rims very well, Hitec HS-645MG servo with blue alu servo horn i'm only running one but I have a second if need be, integy antenna mount and a RC4WD steel gear set for the tranny for the radio I have a team associated XP2 I just need to pick up my Novak super duty XR and I can call this rig done I may run it in a truggy class this summer with a brushless set up and Lipos.
Attachments
MRC3.jpg
MRC3.jpg (73.43 KiB) Viewed 864 times
MRC2.jpg
MRC2.jpg (77.69 KiB) Viewed 864 times
MRC1.jpg
MRC1.jpg (83.9 KiB) Viewed 864 times

vwjuice
Approved Member

Re: World class MRC world scale

Post by vwjuice » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:48 am

Very cool. I plan to get mine going again someday. Need to go through it and make sure everything is in good shape.
SFC K is my hero!
All bow down before the great terminator-smilie!