T Maxx OWNERS LOOK/ PARTS GIVEN AWAY

Although not considered a traditional monster truck, they still have monster coolness.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
troystr68
Approved Member

Re: T Maxx OWNERS LOOK/ PARTS GIVEN AWAY

Post by troystr68 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:23 pm

MAN either Im really good or really lucky. the Tmaxx I just got had a seezed motor in it from sitting so long, I got it freed up and the truck all back together and the thing runs awesome. it has the regular .25 in it not the .25r and it screams and starts right up. I did have to mess with the carb setting but so far its a blast. and I agree with you halgar I am in need of some aluminum bead locks and wider tires to add weight down low and widen the stance it does tend to roll alot, but my 7 year old has a blast chasing it and turning it back over for me to only chase her away again 8)
Life is too short to be in a hurry Slow down and enjoy the ride!!!

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:40 pm

I tried to find a nitro guy in the area to play with, but it would seem that unless you're a racer there isn't much for guys getting together for a bit of bashing.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

troystr68
Approved Member

Post by troystr68 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:54 pm

Where are you @ I will be happy to come and bash you, Im mean run the trucks :oops:

LOL I hear ya, I have a few guys with onroad nitros that I run with ocasionally but for the most part
I Drive alone yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh with nobody eles (in the style of George Thourohgood)

IM sure I spelled his name wrong but you get it
Life is too short to be in a hurry Slow down and enjoy the ride!!!

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:04 pm

LOL I'm in California, a bit far for a weekend outing. But you're certainly welcome to come over any time. :lol:

It's amazing how hard it is to find recreational RC'ers. We've got all kinds of tracks in the area, and all kinds of guys that think they know how to wrench (it's quite amusing to go to a race and watch the attitude and tantrums because it's all the cars fault for not operating right and winning the race by itself! LOL ). But to find the guys who just enjoy running a vehicle for fun, let alone it seems, a clod, is quite tough.

Oh well, I don't run my trucks much anyway. Even when I do clean them up and take them somewhere like to the coast or camping, they tend to sit in the box and not get used. :roll: :cry: :oops:

NCNitro
Approved Member

Post by NCNitro » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:22 am

At least you have tracks in your area Halgar. I'm way out on Long Island and we have NO tracks at all, and no place to bash either. It's a bummer, especially since I have several nitro rigs, both racers and bashers and no real place to run any of them unless I want to drive three hours each way to race my 1/8 buggy in Jersey. And with the cost of gas now, even that has become a once in a great while thing :( . When I lived in Florida we had places to do both, and when I lived in NC we had a few good places too. But now my rigs just seem to sit and collect dust. That's kind of why I got in to building scale trucks now, it's easier to find a place to run those around here, and I really enjoy wrenching and building.

Halgar
Administrator

Post by Halgar » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:37 am

NCNitro wrote:At least you have tracks in your area Halgar.
I hear that! Unfortunately, I'm not a track runner, I need open spaces with a few nice and juicy obstacles. :mrgreen: Even if I had a good nitro I wouldn't go to a track, just because it ain't my thing.

Ah well, tearing up the flowerbeds now and again will have to do! :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Although, now that it's winter, I've got the veggie garden I can play in, at least until we layer on the fertilizer - aka poop - then my trucks won't go near the garden. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NCNitro
Approved Member

Post by NCNitro » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:44 am

LOL, I don't blame you at all, wouldn't want to run my trucks through the, um, fertilizer either :lol: