It's coming...........

Talk about the Clod Buster, and all other motor on axle trucks here.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
CowboyClod
Approved Member

Re: It's coming...........

Post by CowboyClod » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Great Job guys!!! keep up the awesome sweet scale work.

Clodosaurus Rex
Approved Member

Post by Clodosaurus Rex » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:11 pm

Sweet merciful Jebus... that body...! Haven't logged in here in like 7 years but just had to say "holy ****!" =D> =D> =D>

I'm just getting to work on my body, going stock old-skool (finally snagged a decal sheet) and I've got to know where you got all the scale bling on your cab... running lights, horns, visor, wipers and mirrors. I kind of want to guess some of that comes from one of the Tamiya 1/14 semis but I'm stumped on the rest.

Mind officially blown, its guys like you that keep guys like me building and dreaming... outstanding job, man!

SFC K
Administrator

Post by SFC K » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:28 pm

No kidding, Right! 8) You guys have some sweet rigs!!!!!
Jeff

TamiyaTony
Approved Member

Post by TamiyaTony » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:29 am

Clodosaurus Rex wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:11 pm
Sweet merciful Jebus... that body...! Haven't logged in here in like 7 years but just had to say "holy ****!" =D> =D> =D>

I'm just getting to work on my body, going stock old-skool (finally snagged a decal sheet) and I've got to know where you got all the scale bling on your cab... running lights, horns, visor, wipers and mirrors. I kind of want to guess some of that comes from one of the Tamiya 1/14 semis but I'm stumped on the rest.

Mind officially blown, its guys like you that keep guys like me building and dreaming... outstanding job, man!
Hi Clodosaurus. Sorry to respond sooooo late. I've been out of the hobby for a while devoting my time to other stuff. About the scale bling, the running lights and horns are bonafide NOS APM parts. I was going to use the 1/14 semi stuff like you mentioned, but the stars aligned on this build and my wallet cried but what you see is genuine old school. The wipers and mirrors are chrome axial parts I think. I have to look at the parts bin to be sure. And thanks for the compliments.
My son... ask for thyself another kingdom... for that which I leave is too small for thee.