PRP Berzerker Question

Talk about the Clod Buster, and all other motor on axle trucks here.
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
Forum rules
Want to see your truck featured on the home page? Enter our monthly contest in the general discussion section!
ricrush
Approved Member

Post by ricrush » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:59 pm

Hey Ben,
Are you ready for the spring nats Jerry said he gonna open up a can of whoop azz on you. See you there
Ragin Steel,
Good luck with those trucks hope to see you at a race. ERIC
Any questions on nrctpa racing feel free to contact me. My email is ricrush66@sbcglobal.net

team prp

Post by team prp » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:26 pm

Hey Eric,

LOL! Jerry mentioned that on the phone! :p Seriously though, if any Berzerker wins I will be happy! :)

Ragin' Steel

Post by Ragin' Steel » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:20 am

Well, I got my Berzerker chassis today :D

Just waiting on a few parts from TTR before I start to assemble my gearboxes and such.

I just hope I can assemble the Bezerker onto the gearboxes correctly ... it is quite complicated looking :lol:

I am impressed with the craftmanship and engineering that's gone into this chassis ... its really quite amazing 8)

ricrush
Approved Member

Post by ricrush » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:55 am

Just take youre time and have fun building thats the best part. :D
Any questions on nrctpa racing feel free to contact me. My email is ricrush66@sbcglobal.net

Ragin' Steel

Post by Ragin' Steel » Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:13 am

Update
---------
It's been awhile since I've had enough free time to myself to finally start putting together my Berzerker race truck (I've had the parts sitting on my work bench since April and I just started assemblying it today :lol: )

Here's a few pics of what I got done so far (bear in mind that this is my first time building a Clodbuster and all the aftermarket parts going onto the truck has made my build progress a little slow :wink: )....

Still have lots to work on (having loads of fun building) ... I'll keep ya posted :)
Last edited by Ragin' Steel on Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Claude Balls
Approved Member

Post by Claude Balls » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:11 am

That looks sweeet.Nice job!

ricrush
Approved Member

Post by ricrush » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:34 pm

Hey I cant see your pics mr steel....can anyone else now?

Ragin' Steel

Post by Ragin' Steel » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:28 am

Apparently, I made a renaming change to one of my folders in my website directory that screwed things up a bit :oops:

Updated the URLs ... you should be able to see the pics now :)

ricrush
Approved Member

Post by ricrush » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:17 pm

I can see the pics now and it looks like you are doing just fine. Have fun!

Ragin' Steel

Post by Ragin' Steel » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:17 am

I got around to painting the body this evening.

I'm no airbrush master but I think it looks decent for a couple hours worth of work (it's all airbrushed except for those two little decals at the rear of the truck).

TIER
Approved Member

Post by TIER » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:50 am

looks incredibly sexy 8)
Maybe im crazy
Maybe your crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probably

troystr68
Approved Member

Post by troystr68 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:49 pm

Nice truck!!! Doesn't waiting for all the parts to show up Stink? Thats where I am at with my builds. I also noticed the extra TLC you need when custom building a truck with tons of aftermarket parts. But when it hits the road It will all be worth it :D
Life is too short to be in a hurry Slow down and enjoy the ride!!!

Ragin' Steel

Post by Ragin' Steel » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:27 pm

Thanks, actually I don't mind all that much waiting on parts to show up :)

I am looking forward to street racing against my cousin's stock T-Maxx to see how it performs ... should be interesting see if I can out drive him for a win ... lol :D

Ragin' Steel

Post by Ragin' Steel » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:43 am

Well, my truck is 99.9% completed .... just waiting on the OFNA servo saver so I can steer it ... hehe

I had it out yesterday testing (dead stop accel) and adjustng the ball diffs .... it hauls :D

I had to take it apart 3 times before I got the diffs adjusted just right ... what a pain that was (I definitely know how to tear it down and put it back together in a speedy manner now ... lol)

The Trinity Speed Freaks 12x2 motors are awesome ... if I hammer the throttle from a dead stop ... it shift the weight to the rear of the truck and the front wheels spin so fast that I had little bits of rubber from the Imex Pullers hitting me in the face.

The Team Orion Platnium 4800 Li-Po battery sure supplies the power. I had to remove the plastic casing to make it fit the Berserker chassis.

I post some finished pics once I receive the servo saver (might install the limited rear steering later on).